𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺 -"𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞" | 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙴

Gopal noticed Yaya's dark expression as he then got slightly suspicious of Yaya's behavior. "Something's going on..." Gopal murmured to himself. "Oi, Yaya. What's wrong" Gopal asked her as she acted as if nothing happened, "W-What do you mean?" she replied. "Look, I know something's up, just tell me" he demanded but Yaya remained silent. "It's nothing" she answered but Gopal pulled her out of the classroom. 

"Yaya, what's wrong?" he asked once more as tears once again flow down Yaya's face. Seeing Yaya feeling so miserable made Gopal immediately comfort her, hugging her tight. "it hurts seeing you like this." he mentioned to Yaya as she lightly smiled, "thank you, Gopal" she thanked, lightly smiling. "It's because I love you..." Gopal finished his sentence in his mind. 

---------

As Ying and Fang continue to help and clean up the classroom, everyone soon left, leaving the two alone to clean up. "This is boring" Fang complained, "Quit complaining, you porcupine." Ying sighed as she rolled her eyes and swept the floor. 

"Question" Fang mentioned to Ying as she sighed, "Ask," she replied without much thought, "What if I told you that I love you?" he asked as Ying immediately froze in her place. "I-I don't know" she bluntly replied, "I love you" he whispered but it seems like Ying had heard it, "W-Wha?" Ying stuttered. "N-Nothing!" Fang denied as he looked away and aggressively sweeps the floor away. "I love you too..." Ying whispered back but Fang doesn't seem to hear since he was still lost in his trainwreck of thoughts. 

"I know I'm really stupid for asking that, I'm so sorry, you can ignore me being a mess for now I know I'm such an-" Fang stumbled and spat out words as a whirlwind could be seen within his pupils. "-Fang!" Ying called out the boy's name, "W-What?" Fang answered. "Even if you meant that as a joke... I love you as well..." Ying admitted, clutching her broom tight as she shut her eyelids; scared of Fang's reaction. 

---------

"Xiao... How much food did you buy?" Janta sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose when he laid eyes on the amount of food Xiaoxing is holding. "7" Xiaoxing truthfully answered, "C'mon, you like takoyaki, right? I bought some for you as well" she mentioned as she hands Janta a box of piping hot takoyaki. 

"Woah thanks" he thanked as he receives the box of takoyaki and sat down on a bench nearby. "I'll pay you back" he mentioned, "you can pay me back if you didn't pass the auditions" she laughed it off. 

"Let's go on a date again" she cheered as Janta stuttered instantly. "W-We're not even officially together yet!" Janta exclaimed. "Would you like to then?" Xiaoxing cheekily grinned. "S-Stop..." Janta shyly demanded as he stuff his face with the takoyaki. 

"I love you...!" Xiaoxing whispered into Janta's ears as he fell down the bench, "Stop it with the jokes!" he stuttered out of embarrassment once more. "Who said that was a joke?" she grinned. 

"W-Whatever..." Janta gave up as he sighed and was still sitting on the floor. 

----------

It was about to be 6:00 pm and the blue sky is changing its hues to be a warm orange gradient; meandering from orange to pink, red, and soon purple. As you followed Boboiboy up the stairs, he led you to the rooftop, facing you to the setting sun. As you both walked up to the rails, letting the amber sun be closer to your view. "Y/n..." he called out your name. "Y-yeah?" you replied, feeling somehow tensed up. 

"Remember the first time we've met?" he asked you, sincerely and happiness in his gaze towards you. Smiling you recalled the memory of landing in Rintis Island for the first time. "I do" you briefly answered. 

It was an evening just like this, meeting the boy in the cafe was an encounter just like any other but it still remained special for you. "Of course I do" you repeated. "After some time I spent time with you, I didn't forget any of the memories we had..." he genuinely smiled at you, "Same here" you leaned on the rails as you replied and took a deep breath of the fresh air. "My heart... it won't start pounding..." you complained in your mind as your heart pounds against your chest as if it was going to pop out. 

"Y/n. You're like the sun to me..." he confessed, "You shine no matter where you're at... that sounds really dumb does it?" he chuckled. "Not at all!" you denied. 

"But... I think it's safe to say that..." he started, "Y/n L/n..." he called out your name as you face him.

 "I love you

his words echoed in your head as your heart danced in joy, you were speechless for a while until you beamed in absolute joy. You hugged Boboiboy and finally expressed the words you longed for so long.

 "I love you too"

 The sun is about to set down for the evening as the evening light glistens the whole rooftop orange, with the evening warmth surrounding you. A soft swift of wind blew across the horizon, fluttering the sweet memories through everyone's mind within this eventful day. 

thank you for reading/voting/commenting on sunrise&sunset, i appreciate you all for sticking to the end! 

as once mentioned, this is the book's final chapter and i can't believe i finally finished this book, it has honestly been such a ride with this and i loved every second of it, once again, thank you for voting and reading this, i hope you enjoyed this book !

please look forward to my other works in the future as well <3

-mar_i