𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸: "𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝"

"Okay, preppy boy, let's get going" Xiaoxing stretched and soon is ready to train Janta for his singing. "Oh okay then..." He replied and started singing immediately.

The lesson carried on like usual; Janta would sing, Xiaoxing would criticize formally and sometimes laugh about it. 

"Pfft- HAHAHA" she laughed as Janta stood there, confused as ever. It was 9:00 pm and he was as tired as ever from his part-time job. 

"What is it" Janta groaned in his exhausted voice, "Y-your voice *pfft* it cracked, HAHA. N-No", it's fine but you sound really cute just now, Hahaha..." Xiaoxing laughed her heart out as her smile was living rent-free in Janta's head. "Haha... yeah" he smiled along. 

"Wait a minute.. what's this feeling... I felt it for days and my heart's beating so fast whenever I'm with her..."

"Let's pause today's training," she called out as Janta turned in shock. "Huh? W-Why?" he asked. "You over-trained your vocal cords... if this carries on, your voice will become more damaged than ever. Your body is your instrument.. take care of it well" she comforted and gently place her hand on Janta's shoulder. 

"I know a good place to hang out' she smiled, "A-At this hour? Won't the paparazzi suspect you? I heard rumors about your company are going crazy these days" Janta asked once more, "It's fine, I'll cover my hair with a cap and wear a face mask" she guaranteed and soon they both left the studio. 

The cold night's air shifted through, "We're here!" Xiaoxing cheered in joy. In front of them is a building that looked like a game arcade. 

Huge signs present the words, "THAMES STREET ARCADE&CAFÉ" glowed up as Janta noticed the "open 24hrs" sign next to it. "Come, let's go in" Xiaoxing happily cheered and dragged Janta in. "W-Woah!" he gasped. Throughout the night, they spent their time in the arcade, having fun in every gaming section the arcade has to offer. 

Time skip, Janta's apartment|12:40

"Young lad, where were you and where are you going? It's way past your curfew today-" Janta's uncle called him out as Janta completely ignored his uncle and rushed to his room. "-I need to write a song!" he shouted and shut his door. 

"Does this kid need to write that song or does that kid need therapy... sheesh." his uncle sighed. 

-----------------

INSTA GROUPCHAT: 9A BAND

jjjanta.tps
guys, i have a new song and i think we can rehearse and perform it in time
╒══════════════════╕
  NEW SONG ARRANGEMENT.PDF
╘══════════════════╛

gogogoaleats
JANTA, ARE YOU CRAZY, WE CAN'T LEARN THAT 
THE FESTIVAL IS IN 2 DAYS

jjjanta.tps
i'll treat you all fried chicken. 

gogogopaleats
DEAL

dinocapboy__
I'll do my best in learning it then

shadxwmxster.fang
I'll have the spicy wings please

jjjanta.tps
...seriously.

-----------------

As days passed, more residents and people knew about the Rintis High school festival, they can't even hide their excitement for it. Finally, the day for the festival has come.