𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼- "𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚑, 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚝-𝚇𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔"

previously...

"I like Y/n"

"..."

You glide the door open as the two males returned to their typical behavior, reserved and quiet. You could feel the tension getting sharper by the time you return to your seat. A puzzled feeling swallowed you whole as you sat down and took short glances at two of your friends, "Did I... miss something?" You mumbled the question, "Oh nothing, do you need help with that?" Janta asked as he points to your unkept and shuffled documents. 

"Oh, thanks!" You happily thanked to ignoring the gloomy and cramped atmosphere. The quiet and deadly feeling surrounds the room, which makes you somewhat uncomfortable.

 "Did they do something when I wasn't here? " You mentally suspected as you make glances now and then at the two males while polishing the presentation. 

Boboiboy was silently scanning through his documents while Janta was helping you organize your documents and make notes.

"Okay students! You will be running 35 laps today! NOW GO!" Teacher Papa ordered as whines were heard along with the group of students

"Okay students! You will be running 35 laps today! NOW GO!" Teacher Papa ordered as whines were heard along with the group of students. It was PE and the sun wasn't showing any mercy to you all today, burning everything that touches its rays to crisp. 

"Did he have to make us do laps in the MIDDLE OF summer?!" You whined as you started jogging around the lap with Yaya and Ying. Suddenly Boboiboy and Janta sped past you all.

 "Why are they competing?" Yaya asked. "Beats me..." You answered back while your eyes followed the two boys sprinting through the laps. 

"OI BOBOIBOY, SINCE WHEN WERE WE COMPETING?!" Fang shouted out as he catches up to Boboiboy and Janta, not knowing anything about the two, while Boboiboy did not say a single word but only exchanged glares at Janta. 

Around 20 laps later, you were massively tired, "Uggghhhh, I have 15 laps to go..." You whined, panting as hard ever. "Let's stop by at the vending machine after this" Yaya suggested as Ying and you nodded.

 Boboiboy then sped past you while Janta was panting and tried to catch up with Boboiboy. The school bell rang as you and the girls then went to the vending machine. You got your favorite drink, Yaya got iced jasmine tea and Ying got a can of lemon soda. You took a sip of your drink and let out a huge sigh.

The bell rang for the next class and you were chatting with Yaya and Ying along the hallway. "We both have Physics next so see you later!" Ying said as you waved to the duo and went your separate way to History, which is one of the lessons you're not with most of your friends except for Janta, and Boboiboy. 

"Y/n! Do you mind helping me carry these documents of justice to the teacher's office? Because justice needs to do his very necessary deeds of getting ice cream!" Teacher Papa exclaimed to you as he threw the tower of documents into your arms. "Thank you Y/n!!" Teacher Papa exclaimed once more and rushed down the hallway only to get told off by the principal.