"I... I didn't know I could do that... That lightning..." he looked at his hands with amazement. "My power continues to amaze me."
"Can you help me?"
"Of course." He focused, and lifted the rubble off the ground, freeing her. However, the girl couldn't walk, so when Izuku put them down, he asked her "Do you need a lift back?"

Exhausted, she accepted his help. "Yes please..."
"Here, I'll let you climb onto my back." He knelt, letting her get on. Izuku carried her back to the medical tent at the start of the fake city... confident that he got in.

When they saw the lightning snake up the sides of the zero pointer, Toshinori Yagi paled. He has two quirks?! A dormant quirk like this has never been discovered yet... unless... unless he got multiple from... him... I never found his body... but... no, there is no other explanation.

"That cannot be right..."
Nezu asked quietly, "You have something to say, Yagi?"
"The only person to have multiple quirks... he was quirkless two months ago... he had to have received them from... All for One. It's the only explanation that makes sense."
Hizashi, aka, Present Mic nearly shouted, "Why would you think that?! He just saved that girl when it almost killed him!"
"I don't know... but there can be no other explanation..."
Nezu thought for a moment, before asking the blond hero, "are you absolutely sure? You, yourself said that you killed that particular villain by your own hand... what if it is simply a magnetic style quirk? Those have the capability to also create lighning, such as the Iron Helmed hero in Australia."
Toshinori spoke again, still nervous, "I've never seen a magnetism quirk that strong before, or operate like that. Only a telekinesis quirk operates like that, but they never have lightning."
This time, Aizawa interjected. "The criminal underworld still believes he's alive."
"Lightning and a strong telekinesis... there is no way that he isn't involved. AFO might be trying to send a spy in the form of a promising student."
"Hm... the risk is great... would you be able to tell him directly why you wish to disqualify him? Would you directly tell him the reason, and watch as you break a potential hero's dreams?"
"The risk is too great, considering what Aizawa has just told me..."
Power loader offered an explanation for the new teacher, "The zero pointer did break the outer wall and some of the UA grounds."
"That'll be it then."

In the medical tent, Izuku chatted with the girl, who introduced herself as Uraraka. "Thank you so much for saving me."
"It's what a hero does."
"You are already one in my eyes."
"You two having fun?" Recovery girl watched the conversation with a gleam in her eyes.

"This is the first time we've met... and he's already saved my life!"
"I saw. Incredible work."
"It was nothing..."
"Don't demean yourself!"

Uraraka's phone rang, and she was forced to answer. After a conversation with her family, she quickly said to Izuku. "I'm sorry about this... I'll have to leave. Here, I'll give you my number... and then we can hang out again soon!"

"Thanks! It sounds fun!" They traded numbers, and she hurried as quickly as her repaired ankle let her.

"Well, you're clear whenever..."
"Izuku Midoriya, correct?" Nezu perched on top of... Allmight in deflated form.

"Yes?"

"We wanted to thank you for saving that girl. The robot controls were malfunctioning, so if you didn't do anything, she would, most likely, be dead."

"It wasn't anything..."
"But we do have some questions about your quirk."
"Ok?"
"All official medical documents list you as Quirkless... yet clearly, you have two quirks."

"Two?"
"Don't play dumb with me, you used lightning and telekenisis."
"That was the first time I'd ever seen that lightning."
"I find that hard to believe."

The tone of the conversation had become increasingly hostile, to the point where even Recovery girl was surprised. "Nezu, what are you getting at?"
"Were your quirks given to you?"

"What?! No! This is my own power."

"If you won't tell us where your quirks come from, I'm afraid we'll have to deny your entry to UA."
Recovery Girl gasped, while Izuku was incredulous. "On what basis?!"

"That is classified."
"... I... I can't believe you..." Tears started to run down his face. "I thought... you were after heroes... you wanted to train more... I can't believe it... especially you, Allmight..."
Nezu's eyes widened slightly, not knowing that Izuku knew Toshinori was Allmight.

"You never saw this form, how did you...?"

"You have the same presence... the same eyes... but I guess UA's just like you, huh? Nothing but a lie. Thanks... I'll... I'll take my leave." He rubbed his eyes as he left, unable to contain his grief at this blatant rejection.

"You two... I am disappointed in you." Recovery girl made her displeasure apparent. "I observed him the entire time he was in here. He genuinely cared for the girl he saved. He wouldn't leave until he knew she was alright. That Izuku had the makings of a great hero, and you all just ruined it. Congratulations." She walked out of the tent.