"Brat." - Ryomen Sukuna (JJK)

Start from the beginning

I don't turn around, but I can't help but smile at him. He truly was the sweetest thing alive, and to think he was housing the worlds most feared curse was outrageous to anyone who didn't know better.

I loved him though, I really did. He made my gloomy world bright and exciting, yes, a bit clumsy at times but that just adds to his cuteness.

My attention was once again caught by my show, and the world around me simply didn't really matter too much.

This was my mistake.

The display of the tv went dark as the scenes changed, and in the reflection of the screen mirrored me, the sofa, and the figure that loomed behind.

Before I had the chance to react, I felt his deep breathing next to my ear. I froze completely. Regardless of the fact that I've encountered this man many times, I still felt horrified every time he made his presence known.

It was such a sudden switch every single time, and it left chills running down my spine.

"It's been a while, my little curse.~" He growled in my ear while his claws raked against my neck as his hand wrapped around my throat.

He forced me to tilt my chin up so I'd face him. His half lidded eyes and smug look painted itself on his face while he leaned over me. His free hand was on the top of the couch next to my head, making me feel even more locked in.

"Nice to see you too, Sukuna." I roll my eyes and force myself to give him an unamused look. Earning me the restriction of oxygen to my lungs, I swallow harshly but don't give in quite yet.

Ryomen cocks an eyebrow and stares me down, marking the beginning of some kind of staring contest.

Although I'm actually pretty good at holding up this bratty persona, I do in fact value my life. So I clench my jaw and look away from him, showing a hint of submission.

This was enough for him for now, so he lets go of my throat and climbs onto the couch. He doesn't even bother walking around, he simply lifts himself over it effortlessly and sits down next to me.

I try to not cough and gasp for air, and instead just pretend to do something on my phone.

"The hell are you doing brat?" Sukuna grunted in a pissed off tone.

"Well I was planning on having a nice movie night with Yuji." I'll be honest, I was honestly a bit ticked off that he had to ruin it, but I dare not move to anything more than being simply passive aggressive.

"Aww what a shame." I could feel his deep voice rumble in my very bones, "I suppose you'll just have to spend it with me."

"Heh, you sound rather jealous, King of Curses." I tease him, "I'm flattered you want to spend time with m-"

In a moment, I'm pinned to the sofa, his hand once again around my throat and his face inches from mine in the most intimidating way.

"Watch your tongue, woman." He growls deeply, "Must I remind you who could snap your neck in an instant if so desired."

"You know you can't hurt me. You and Yuji have a pact stating-"

"I'm very aware of the pact." He grins sadistically, "However, I can torment you in so many ways without even laying a finger on you. That's the loophole in said pact that the brat forgot to address."

Unfortunately, he was right. Yuji forgot to mull over the fact that he told Sukuna he couldn't KILL me or cause any permanent damage, but never mentioned anything about any psychological harm.

Even still, not once had Sukuna ever abused that. He's never once attempted to fuck with my head to the point of causing harm or any long term distress.