9: 50 days with you

I walked with Cookie until we turned and saw Wood Park . Wood Park is a place where half of it is made of wood . The playground is made out of wood and the picnic tables are too . This place held so much memories about Her when she was still alive .

We would always go here when we bond together . Me and Jacob would go play with the swings as our parents pushes us up high . This place held so much things that basically reminded me of Mom . All the things around me held special memories .

Me being happy , Our family together , And ....... Her that was still their that time . But i guess , We deserved this . I deserve to suffer this kind of ill .

i didn't realize i already bump into someone already . We fell to the ground . I groan and scratch my head.

" I'm sorry are you hurt ? " The Person said . I shook my head and tried to stand up " Here let me help you " It helped up and i dusted off the dirt and looked at him .

My eyes widen..... Jasper Simmons .

" J-Jasper Simmons ? " I stutter . He looked shocked and suprise .

" H-Hey Carlisle , H-How's life " He stammered .

" Good , i guess " I said until i remembered something

" Hey umm Jasper do you have my phone with you " He hesitated at first but nodded .

" Yeah , you left it at my car last night and i didn't had a chance to return it " I nodded .

" Where is it ? "

" At my car , Let's go get it " I followed him with Cookie . I saw a Grey Chevrolet car , he opened it and got my phone .

" Here you go " He handed my phone back . I quickly took it and unlock it. It said :

36 Missed calls

42 Messages

24 Voicemail

I cussed silently and saw 29 missed calls from Jacob and 6 from dad . 32 from Jillian , 7 from Lloyd and 4 from an unknown number then the rest of the voice mails are from Jacob .

I was suprise to see miss calls from my father . It's actually rare , my dad really isn't a person who really likes social life . He's kind of the person who , i dont know .... Do things like this goes first before this . I snapped out of my little thoughts and grinned at Jasper .

" Thank you Jasper " He smiled .

" No problem , So .... Who's this little fellow here " He asks as he bend down and patted Cookie's head . I chuckle and bend down .

" This little thing " I pointed at Cookie " Is my dog , her name's Cookie " I said as She snuggles at Jasper .

I was stunned since my dog is like a toy dog that only stays at home and rarely communicates with other people , so .... It is a big deal .

We got back and sat down on a grassy ground . I bended my knees and sat down while Jasper does an indian sit . Awkward silence occured the whole place well exept with the loud laughs and noises of cars heard . But good thing Jasper decides to cuts it

" So .... Do you go here always " He asks , I shook my head and watched cookie play .

" Not really " I muttered as he piched the bridge of he's nose .

" Oh ... Is anybody with you right now " I smiles a little and shook my head again .

" I sneaked out , My aunt wouldn't allow me to go out " I said . He looked confuse . I just smiled .

" My aunts protective , she thinks going out is dangerous and could affect my health since .... " I posed a little " Since it could really , really affect my health " I finished

" How does it affect your health " He asked as he plays with my hair while I pat cookie who was already falling asleep .

" Well you see i- " I got cutted off by a little girl who came over to Jasper and hugged him .

" Hi Jaspie and ... Girl ! " I chuckled nervously and looked at her . She blond hair whch was on a ponytail and she was wearing a shirt and a skinny jeans with her black boots

" Carlisle , this is Casper , Casper meet Carlisle " The little girl looks at me and hugs me . I was stunned but hugged back .

" Nice meeting you Casper " I greeted and pulled back . She nodsed until she saw cookie and started playing with her .

" Who is this Doggie , is it lost? Could we keep it Jaspie ? " I chuckled .

" That's Cookie , Carlisle's Dog and no we can't keep it ,it's not ours " Jasper explains . I grinned .

" Yeah Jaspie is right " i teased him blushes in embarrassment . Casper looks at him and laughs .

" Hahahaha Jaspie is all red ! " His little sister teases and rans away quickly as Jasper growls and chases his sister . I chuckled at the two .

After a few minutes , Jasper finally caught Casper . Her Giggles were so loud that it's so nice to hear . Jasper carries Casper and places her next to me . She looks at me and smiles .

" So ... how old are you " she ask .

" I'm 17 turning 18 in August " I said while grinning . She giggles and pats Cookie on the head .

" I'm 6 years old turning 7 " I smiled sweetly .

" Tell me about yourself Casper "

" I'm Casper and my nickname is Cassie . I'm turning 7 in December . i have a twin named Carter and a sister who is 14 named Laurier and a older brother named Jasper " She rambles , It was adorable .

" My Mommy's name is Caitlin and Daddy's name is Robbie . I love puppies and i want to be a Architect when i grow up " My eys widen in amusement , Who knew a 7 year old could ramble so much ?