8: 50 day's with you

I was woken up by the smell of delicious pancakes that are made by Aunt Lacy . I streched up a little until pain slightly corrupted my left arm . I screeched in pain and tried finding my medication . I found the pills and drank one . My vision became blurry until i saw Auntie with a worried expression .

She quickly went to me and helped me up . My vision became normal . I then regained my balance and stood up still .

" Are you okay ?" Aunt Lacy said with a worried tone . I nodded my head .

" Alright , I'll be downstairs if you need me " She said walking up to the door and opened it .

" Okay " I mumbled loudly . She sighes and wen out then closed the door . I lay down then remembered last night's event .

Check up ...... Attack......Jasper Simmons and Phone ....

S*** ! My phone .

I shook my head . I'm so dead later . I was about to go down when suddenly , I remembered that i had to message Jacob .

I went through my computer and signed in . I was going to message him in my Skype account which is .....

Jacobite_Drake19 : Hey Sis

I quickly i typed ...

Carlisle_Rae17 : Hey Big bro , just wanna update you . I got my check up .

Jacobite_Drake19 : Oh , how did it go?

Carlisle_Rae17 : Not so good . I got another medication and i have to drink 3 pills a day .

I took 1 minute for him to reply back .

Jacobite_Drake19 : Ohh well , do you still take your pills??

I hesitated first ...

Carlisle_Rae17 : ... Do you want an honest answer ....

Jacobite_Drake19 : Of course ....

Carlisle_Rae17 : I .... I don't take my medication ....

Jacobite_Drake19 : Why? You know you have to and also this will make you ....you recover ....

Carlisle_Rae17 : Jacob can't you see!!! I can't , If i have to go through this shit again . This will only cause pain to me!!! You know what goodbye!?

I entered and sign off . I sighed irritatedly . Damn it!? , He just can't understand . My thoughts were interrupted because of the door opened . I heard ...

" Woof!? Woof!? " Cookie , my shit zui cross breed Terrier , walked in . I tapped the space provided on the bed . He quickly went to it and lay his head on my lap . I sobbed quietly and wiped my tears ....

" Woof!? Woof!? " I chuckled a little and quickly got up .

" Alright , I'm taking you for a walk Cookie " I grabbed his leash and quickly leashed him up . I dragged him downstairs and sneakily and quietly opened the door ..

Why? My auntie and Father wouldn't let me out . They said when I was a kid that it was because of protection , I don't . So i sneak out insted of telling them because they would definitely not allow me to .

I closed the door quietly and walked away .... I went to the nearest park , Wood Park with Cookie