3: 50 days with you

I walked in the clinic and saw Jillian talking to one of the assistants of Dr. Taylor's Clinic .

She quickly took notice of me by giving me a smile and wave . I gave a small smile and walked towards her .

Jillian is Dr. Taylor's Niece that works at her clinic . ever since then Jillian and i grown close to each other

" Hey Carlisle! How's it been? " She greeted me . While i just stared at her giving a small smile .

" I'm fine Jill , how about you ? How's Jaime and Nicole? " I asked before signing my name in .

Jaime and Nicole are her little siblings . Jaime is 5 and Nicole is 9 . Practically , she's the oldest in the family .

" Oh , Jaime is good she just graduated in kinder " She said with her usual jolly tone . I nodded .

" How about Nicole " I asked then giving the pen and clipboard back .

" Oh Nicole's fine just having trouble at school " She said . i nodded my head . She took the board and placed it aside .

" Are you here for an appointment ? " She questioned . I nodded my head .

" She's in , you already know the directions right " She said .

" Yeah , Thanks Jillian " I thanked her and went to the Clinic .

I went to left then straight ahead then i saw Dr. Taylor's door so i quickly walked there and went in .

I saw Lloyd sitting on one of the chairs . I sat down next to him .

" Hey Lloyd " I greeted him . He quickly smiled and looked at me

" Hey Carlisle , How's life " He asked .

Lloyd Martins is one of Dr. Taylor's patients . He was the only person patient that had Anxiety Attacks .

" Fine , I think? " I said but in a questioned tone . He chuckled and ruffled my head .

" You never changed didn't you Carlisle" He said . I just smiled softly .

" Never will " I said and fixed my hair .

He took a deep breath and looked at the floor while I pace back and fourth . i don't know why but i feel something so different .

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door , i looked just to see Dr. Taylor .

" Carlisle McKee let's start "

I gulped .