4: 50 days with you

I gulped as i walk towards her . She slips aside to give me way and closed the door as i sit at a chair near her desk .

She walks over her table and took her glasses off and smiled .

" How are you feeling Carlisle ? " She asked as she took out her stethoscope .

" I'm .... Fine , i guess? But-" I was cutted off by her .

" But?? "

" But I'm still feeling ... You know what i mean " I said looking around . She nods her head and placed the stethoscope on my chest .

" Breath in , Breath out "

I do what she says . It's not like i would not know . It's literally part of my check ups . She takes the stethoscope off and placed it back to wear it is placed and looked at me .

" Your breathing is ... Have you been taking your pills? " She asked as she sits at her sit and took out her clip board . She started to write while i was looking down .

" Have you been taking your pills Carlisle ? " I hesitated first but answered .

" Yeah , I have been taking them " I answered . She looked at me with full of concern .

" How many do you take in a day "

she asked .

" Two pills . One after lunch and One after dinner " I answered . She nods her head and continued her writing .

When she finished , She riped out the paper and gave it to me . Not again ....

" This are new pills that you are going to take starting next week . For now on , you're taking 3 pills a day . One after break fast , One after Lunch and One after dinner " I scoff a little . She looked at me with concern again .

" Carlisle , this is for your own good . I want you to live for a long time . You deserve to live not die , so please take your pills " She says holding my hand . I squeeze it a little before closing my eyes .

" Okay " I said and got up . I walked to the door and and closed it softly . I looked just to see Lloyd staring at me with sympathy . I just shrugged it off .

" Bye Lloyd " I mumbled before heading out .

" Bye Carlisle , Be safe " He exclaimed . I nod my head and headed to Jill .

" Hey McKee , How did it go? " She asked . I gave her the paper and turned around while sighing . She turned to me with full concern .

" You better take this pills you know " She said while searching something from her bag .

" I know " I muttered quietly.

" Well that's good to hear . Mom wanted to give you this " She handed me a letter .

" She said you should read it at home or at a quiet place " I looked at it and saw a name of my Father .
To : Alexis James McKee
From : Gianna Taylor

" This is for my Father , Why are you giving this to me ? " I asked . She shrugged .

" I really don't know but mum said just read it she just ... I don't know why she just addressed it to your father " She said then returned talking to the other patients . I looked in confusion but soon changed .

" I better go Jill , see yah " I waved good bye and went out .

As i got out , i looked at the letter one last time bofore keeping it at my bag . I started to walk away from the clinic .