Y/n: what's he doing?

Raven: Attacking people on the bridge and the bridge in general..

Robin: Raven, beast boy, cyborg and Starfire will go and try and stop his minions and stall so me and y/n can try and forgives out why he's doing with and try and find a way to shut it down. Titans go!

And with that they all bolted out the room.

Y/n: ok just a tiny little question. How are we supposed to do that?

Robin: Well I don't-

The tv suddenly turned on.

Killer moth: Hello robin! Oh and you too I guess. Robin I need you to do something for me ok?

Y/n: PARDEN YOU!? I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT ME. I SWEAR WHEN I SEE YOUR FOUR EYED, BUG, WINGED ASS. I WILL SHRED YOU INTO PEICES. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. HE WILL NOT BEING DOING SUCH THING!

Steam was basically coming out of my ears at that point.

Robin: Cool it hot head.

Y/n: whatever

Killer moth: Looks like someone's got a temper. ANYWAYS, If you want to save your precious little bridge then you will do as I say.

Y/n: N-

Robin: Yes, continue.

I just stared at him and he shrugged and gave me a 'what' look. LIKE HELLOOO IS HE INSANE OR WHAT?!

Killer moth: Well, you must go to prom.

Robin: well that's not THATS bad.

Killer moth: With a lovely girl names kitten!

Ok first of all what kind of name is kitten what a spaz. And second off all the thing that happened next scared me for life. I may never be able to fully recover. This girl with bright blonde hair screeched at robin..

Kitty: HEY ROBBIE-BOO.

Robin:.... The bridge will be ok.

Y/n: no It won't be.

Robin: fine then let it burn.

He then started whispering.

Robin: I just really don't want to go out with ... that's thing.

We looked back and saw he with the biggest smile.

Y/n: Aw come on she seems so nice what's the worst that could happen?

I was so wrong for saying that.

Y/n: Please our friends are in danger..

Robin: I know but... ewwww

Y/n: I will do anything please?

Robin: fine but here is what I want you to do. 1. You have to come with me and 2, you have to make me any food I ask we ever I ask it for a week. And for today you have to make me a lot and I mean a lot of food ok?