Chapter 32

Inei's POV. Forest, near the Swordsmith Village.

Tanjiro, the masked kid, and me, all watched Muichiro facing the battle doll that is based off, from none other Yoriichi Tsugikuni.

I entered the Transparent World and the Selfless State in order to analyze Muichiro's moves.

Well, because Muichiro is facing only a battle doll with six arms, he is holding on his own.

But, what if Muichiro had a spar with Yoriichi-san himself?

If I was able to beat Muichiro in one strike during the 9 against 1 duel.........

Then what about Yoriichi? Also, I was using my Shadow Breathing, I never even used the Breath of the Sun before.

Tanjiro: Why does this doll have six arms?

Masked Kid: It's arms? According to my dad, this doll is modeled after an actual swordsman.

Inei: So they had to give it six arms in order to replicate Yoriichi-san's moves, but in my opinion, the only one who could probably defeat this doll is the one who was modeled for the doll.

Tanjiro: Yoriichi?

Masked Kid: You know about the actual swordsman?

Inei: Yoriichi Tsugikuni, a distant relative, their ancestor came from the Saito Clan.

Inei: Also, Tanjiro, Yoriichi Tsugikuni, is the creator of the Breath of the Sun.

Tanjiro: What!?

Masked Kid: How come you know history from the Sengoku Period?

Tanjiro: Sengoku Period!?

Inei: When I read the Saito Family's records, the accounts from the Sengoku Period, that is the era of the Golden Age of Demon Slayers, where they were inches in beheading Muzan.

Inei: And that is also the time period, where the breaths are created.

Inei: Starting from the Breath of the Sun.

Tanjiro: I see.

Masked Kid: You do know a lot.

Inei: The spirits who trained me told me the story of Yoriichi-san, and I found the complete details when Maya-neechan told me about our family's history and how our family began this war against Muzan.

I continued to observe the doll and it was still almost intact, it was made to last, even after 300 years.

But, as they say, "Nothing lasts forever."

I continued to watch Muichiro's moves and I'm impressed that he improved.

But I can still see the openings to his stance.

Mist Breathing, huh?

They say that mist and shadows are incompatible.