Chapter 14

Inei's POV. Butterfly Estate.

The next day, I woke up early and Shinobu is still hugging me.

I gently free myself from her embrace and I just let her sleep for a while.

I checked upon the clock and it was already 4:07 in the morning.

Inei: Almost two hours before sunrise.

I went out of the bed, took a quick bath, and dressed up in my usual clothes.

I came back from my room to wake the sleepyhead.

Inei: Shinobu, wake up. We still need to go to Tokyo.

Shinobu: Nnnnn........

She sit up on my and ask what time is it. I told her it's already 4:39 in the morning.

Shinobu: Ah, right. We got to arrive at Tokyo very early.

Inei: That's why wake up now, sleepyhead or else we might be late. Not to mention, Tokyo is very crowded.

She finally jumped out from the bed and went to take a bath and I told her that we need to dress up as civilians to avoid gathering too much attention.

And while she takes her time to get dressed, I decided to make some onigiri, in order for us to eat while travelling.

I made around 6 onigiris, which is enough, I guess.

After making them, wrapped the onigiris safely and put them in my pouch.

I also prepared to hid my sword in a cloth.

Inei: Okay, I'm done.

I heard a knock on the door.

Shinobu: Inei, are you finished packing up?

Inei: Yeah.

Shinobu entered the room and she actually followed my instructions to dress as a civilian.

Inei: Ah, I thought you're against to dressing up as an ordinary civilian?

Shinobu: You said that we need to enter the Imperial Palace without raising any suspicions.

Shinobu: So, here I am.

Inei: Phew.

Inei: I'm just glad you can still listen to reason.