Chapter 8

Inei's POV. Mt. Natagumo.

Inei: This is bad, real bad! I just recently knew of what happened to Tanjiro and Nezuko.

Inei: And the two main goals of Tanjiro in becoming a demon slayer.

Inei: First, is to bring Nezuko back to being a human. Second, to find Muzan and avenge their family.

Inei: But now, out of all people...........

Inei: Another demon slayer knew about Tanjiro travelling with a demon............not to mention.........

Inei: A fellow Hashira myself.

I can both carry Tanjiro and Nezuko if I want to, but Shinobu will not stop until she kills Nezuko.

Or..........

I can knock Shinobu out.........but.........

Inei: AGH! DAMMIT! WHY OF ALL PEOPLE, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SHINOBU!

With my sword still on my sheath, after performing an iajutsu to block Shinobu's poisonous nichirin sword........

I stood between her and the Kamado Siblings.

Inei: I won't let anyone that I care about die in front of me. No more.

Inei: I had enough of me killing people, and me witnessing the deaths of my loved ones.

Inei: I have the strength, the reason why I wanted to have this strength, is to prevent all of the cruel fates that Tanjiro, his family, and I received.......

Inei: Shinobu, I appreciate that you will overlook this, I have a proper explanation to what is happening.

Shinobu: What do you mean, Inei-kun?

Shinobu: I was the first one who witnessed how emotionless you are when killing demons.

Inei: I prefer other people to see me that way, after all, I am a former assassin after all.

Inei: Well, I may also not be different from a demon.

Inei: Just like demons who also took many lives.........

Inei: I also did the same.

Tanjiro: What? You're a former assassin, Inei-oniisan?

Inei: Tanjiro, I promise, I'll tell you and Nezuko, everything about me.

Inei: I'm sorry for hiding it from you and everyone else about my true identity.

Inei: I did that, because I wanted to protect you........

Inei: I already failed in doing that.........

Inei: And this time, in order to atone for my failure, I will protect you and Nezuko.

Inei: No matter what is takes.

Shinobu: Oh my, this is the very first time that I saw Inei-kun like this.........

Shinobu: But as of now.......