Weirdo. I still don't know his/her gender! "Are you a chick!" Kiba yelled bluntly. Good- he asked instead. "Does it matter?" Naru said with a grin. Kakashi-sensei looked at him/her confused, then sighed.

"Go sit next to the kid with no emotion and a duckbutt haircut" he said bluntly pointing towards me. Jerk. My hair is not duckbutt shaped! Before I knew it, Naru sat next to me obidiently. He only had a pencil and journal, and kept his gaze to the ground.

"The floor isn't that nice" I said bluntly trying to gain his attention. He just nodded, "and what- you are?" He questioned arrogantly. What a jerk, I was trying to get him out of his weird shell- but screw him/her.

Suddenly I felt his/her gaze lift to me. I turned towards him/her. I saw blond hair, and deep blue eyes, as well as three stripes on each of her/his cheeks. I had to ask. "Are you male or female?" I asked- trying to sound casual about it. "Does it ma-" before he/she could finish I stopped her/him. "No- but I'd like to know" I answered smoothly.

Naru's gaze returned to the floor. "I-I'm a boy" he said embarrassed. My eyes widened slightly. He had such feminen features- I'd never guessed. "Why cover yourself up like that?" I questioned. Why? If he was a guy- why'd he deny it?

The bell interrupted our conversation- he got up and ran out the class. Weird, he does know we have the same classes right?

As I walked in chemistry class, I saw him sitting next to Hinata and Kiba. Damn it. I thought, and sat behind them. He's still using that damn hoodie, he has to answer me! "Psst! Naru!" I whispered slightly. He ignored me. What an asshole. "Naru! Dobe! Answer me!" I whispered loudly, yet Hinata and Kiba still didn't hear.

"S-so... Naru, how a-" before Hinata could finish Kiba's loud mouth interrupted. "Are you a chick or not? Why can't you show your face! Are you ugly or something because if that i-" Naru interrupted his annoying rant.

"Look teme I'm not ugly you ass!" He yelled. Kakashi didn't seem to care- too busy reading his perverted books. Kiba grinned. "Finally you speak! I wasn't trying to be rude, but if you wanna make friends we should at least know your real name and gender!" He said bluntly.

"What if I don't want to be friends!" Naru said as she sighed in defeat. "Still! Why cover yourself! You can still show yourself even if your not friends" Kiba continued. I had to agree, what's the big deal anyway?

Naru raised his hand to catch Kakashi's attention. "I'd like to go to the nurse, my head hurts from all this annoying yelling" he said, pointing towards Kiba. Kakashi just nodded and pointed towards the nurse pass. "Take that with you and go" he said bluntly.

Naru nodded and left class.

Kiba sat confused at what just happened and began conversating with Hinata, who was also pretty confused. Even I was confused. Not like I should care- I just didn't have anything else to do.

"I need to piss, I'm going" I said bluntly, not really waiting for a response. What I really need is to find out the truth.

I walked towards the nearby nurse- hoping he actually went there. Before I entered I heard a feminen voice, and stopped myself.

"Honey, it'll be fine, just let them see you. Make a couple of friends at least, or maybe a boyf-" . "stop! Mom stop! I can't have that and you know it!" .

Who is talking?

To be continued...