Orange Hoodie

Oi~! Hey mina-chan!!!!
I'm very excited for this fanfic, it just came to me, like gift from the gods themselves! A lot can happen when your thinking in the shower, ya know?

Anyway, I simply love the idea, Naruko (Female Naruto-kun❤) is so adorable~! Not to mention I feel its a twist on the same NaruSasu story, so enjoy mina

I do not own anything related to Naruto~!

_____________________________
Sasuke's Point of View-

Again. The teacher was late, again. This has happened since the first day of classes, which was about three months ago. He had the same excuse every time. 'Oh, so sorry. I got lost in the path of life' he would say.

So far my Junior year here was okay. I was as anti-social as always, yet the girls still drooled all over me like puppies looking at bacon. Why? I rejected them already? Why must they insist on making my highschool experience a living hell?

My thoughts were disturbed by the door sliding open, and my hour late teacher smiling. He walked in slowly and sighed. "Sorry again students... You see I got los-" before he could finish talking he was interrupted by Kiba, "Yeah yeah we get it! You got lost in the path of life, can we start now?!" He yelled angry.

I wanted to yell at him too! My time is to precious to be wasted like this! "Now now Kiba. I have another excuse, one that envolves you all" The teacher grinned. "Wh-what is it Kakashi-sensei?" Hinata mumbled gently.

"Well, you see, from now on, you will have to treat our new student kindly," he paused and gestured towards the door, as to say, 'come in'. All eyes were on the door way. Suddenly a kid- covering his face and hair with an orange hoodie and looking down- walked in slowly.

Whispers and giggles spread in the room. Dobe's, their scaring him- or her, or whatever. "Ah...yes this is our new student- please introduce yourself" Kakashi said bored.

The kid continued looking down. All I could see was a hit of blond hair stinking out and his hands on his side- or her side. "Hey, I'm new here, you can call me Naru as a nickname- my last name, Uzumaki" he said then sighed in relief.