𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑨𝒔𝒉𝑫𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌

Start from the beginning

PROLOGUE: (9/10)
• Grammar, spellings and punctuation- (2.5/3)
• Insight into the book- (2.5/3)
• Writing style or flow- (2/2)
• Power to excite- (2/2)
Very minor errors of grammar are seen in the count of one or two. The prologue does hold the power of attracting a reader towards the story.

GRAMMAR: (9/10)
• Grammatical Portion- (2.5/3)
• Spellings- (3/3)
• Quality of sentences- (1.5/2)
• Punctuation- (2/2)
No major grammatical mistakes are there. The spellings are also correct, along with punctuation.

PLOT & CONCEPT: (8/10)
• Uniqueness- (1.5/3)
• Prominence of Ashdeep- (3/3)
• Impact- (1.5/2)
• Execution- (2/2)
The plot was well thought of, but it wasn't very unique. If you compare it with your own Ashdeep story- Ummeedein, the basic plotline is the same. Prominence of Ashdeep is very good as the whole story was about them and their thoughts about each other. The real-life incidents with the author's twists seem like all the things that happened in reality. Well done. However, as much as the few open ends you left in the book were engaging, they somehow would have made some readers lose the hold they were having on the story.

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT: (9/10)
• Character Sketch- (1.5/2)
• Introduction of characters between the storyline- (3.5/4)
• Utilisation or screen space of the characters- (4/4)
Character development was very good. Introduction was awesome and their friends were also utilised very nicely. But, in the character sketch, only Ashdeep's introductions were given. Some more details about their friends would have made it better.

FLOW OF STORY: (9.5/10)
• Connectivity of scenes- (4.5/5)
• Flow of sentences- (4.5/5)
The Connectivity of scenes and flow of sentences were almost perfect.

OVERALL OPINION: (9/10)
Overall the story is very good. The description of their thoughts and their reel and real life with their friends too were very good. Keep it up!

FOLLOW: (10/10)

TOTAL: (87/100) = 87%

*

SECOND POSITION- Ummeedein by Fad_mugs

NO. OF CHAPTERS READ: All

COVER: (6.5/10)
• Creativity- (1/3)
• Relatability with storyline- (2.5/3)
• Clarity of graphics- (2/2)
• Clarity of text- (1/2)
The cover is nice but can be more creative than it is. The choice of picture and the shades used according to it are very nice. Clarity of graphics is good as only one picture is used. Clarity of text can be better as the author's name is not visible properly, and the colour of the title looks dull with the bright background. However, the quote on the cover is very attractive and nice as well.

TITLE: (8/10)
• Uniqueness- (1/3)
• Relatability with storyline- (2/2)
• Grammar or spellings- (2/2)
• Capitalisation- (2/2)
• Length- (1/1)
The title of the story is very common, but nevertheless is a very good and relatable one. Rest of the things are perfect.

BLURB: (8/10)
• Grammar, spellings and punctuation- (3/3)
• Insight into the book- (2/3)
• Writing style or flow- (1.5/2)
• Power to excite- (1.5/2)
The main events in the story are explained very effectively in the blurb. Grammar, spelling and punctuation are perfect. Overall the blurb is very good but more insight into the book would attract more readers.

PROLOGUE: (-/10)
We have not marked for the Prologue since you haven't posted one. But, we highly recommend you to add a well constructed blurb so that your book gets a complete set made.