Chapter - 34

Recap - Khanna get a letter in which a thought is written , which Remind dazzler's of nandini .
Dazzlers goes to Akshara dance academy for an event program.

There shanaya and naira see the dance of a group and tell them , that which girl is dancing is nandini.

-----------------------------------------------------------

In khanna mansion .

After all dazzlers left , fab3 goes to jam room to practice of their album.
While sid , vani and all elders sitting with naira in her room.

Soon kartik get video call of mukti & immediately Sid connect it with projector.
All are watching the event , when they listening shanaya saying that , the girl which is dancing in center in their nandini..
And then naira also said the same after watching the moves closely.
They all decided to go academy , when naira start shouting in pain.

Both ishita and akshara said vani and kartik that she is in labour pain , her water get broke ... We have to take her to hospital.

All elders start rushing , kartik and with both mothers set in a car and rush to hospital... While mens and vani , sid in another car.

In between ishita call arya and told them to reach hospital as soon as possible.

After reaching Lifeline hospital... Doctor take naira with them inside the OT , kartik didn't go inside .

Other all are passing here and there.
While kartik is getting scared listening naira shout... His mother's are calm him... And giving assurance that she will be fine.
Soon dazzlers come , all elders and vani , sid asked about that girl... Naitik tell them to move in one room then talk... All nodded and move to one room.

Arya (frustratedly) - Don't know where she went... No one had any information about her. In fact she had joined that dance group just a few days ago.

Maddy (sign in defeat) - We had kept an eye on her... but I don't know where she suddenly disappeared.

Listening maddy word Lucky remember something.

Lucky - What is the name of that girl... Yeah pari. She is nandini only. I'm telling you all I have a strong feeling.. Maddy, soha you guys remember that girl who came to the Angel home... and then went missing. That girl is also exactly like this pari...  Same height, same body structure , everything is same.

Soha - Yeah , you are saying the truth lucky. That's means that girl is nandini only.

All get tears listening them...They are feeling like their princess is still alive.

Ishita ( said while crying badly ) - My daughter is alive... nothing has happened to her.

Akshara (asked with tears filled eyes) - If nothing happened to the princess then why didn't she come to us.

Listening this all start thinking... Bcoz nandini can't live without her family and here she act like she is dead. But why... All are so confused with this.. but first they decide to confirm their dout , is she really their nandini or not.

They all are thinking about this when a nurse come to them... And inform them about delivery , get successful.

All get happy and move outside... But sid just stop in middle... His heart is beating so fast. Sid place his hand on his heart and whisper which is not audible to all family members

Sid (whisper slowly) - Nanz.

Saying this sid start looking here and there... while all family are looking at him only. Just then a person in hoodie passed besides him... There shoulders touched with each other. Sid just get freeze by this touch... He look behind to find who is that person but no one is there.

Life After Separation जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें