Chapter - 6

Cabir, harshad and mukti set in car and went from their to give all them some alone time with each other.

In car
Cab - Guys are u think the same , I'm think .

Har, muk - Maybe

Cab - Dono ko dekh kr lgta nhi hai ki best friends hai,  i mean they look like a perfect couple.

Har - Haa yrr and you guys notice one thing sid is admiring her with so much love .

Cab  - hmm , I think they don't understand their feeling till now that's  why but what if they don't have feeling for each other.

Har - Ye bhi hoshta hai

Cab - Mukti ky hua tu chup kyu hai kuch bol na

Muk - Guys u don't notice this thing but I noticed after talent hunt nandini didn't even take manik name or not even remember him . But today when we told them everything nandini just looking at sid like she is reading his mind what he is going to do next . I also saw sid bhai face it's just look like he wanna kill manik for blaming nandini. And that why she immediately hug him to calm down and it worked.

Cab - You are right mukti , I also notice she didn't even affected by manik name for once , she just looking at sid or sometimes her brothers .

Muk - If she love sid bhai na, then in future , I'm gone make sure that manik shadow didn't even come near them . I don't want him to hurt my didu again  and she look good when she smile not in tears .

Cab - I agree with u mukti

Har - Me to , if it's gone true in future na I also gone make sure my so called sister and dhruv  presence didn't even came near them .
They did so much for us , I don't want Fab 3 hurt her again.

Cab - But now we can't do any thing bcoz this is up to them if they fall in love then it's best for them and if  not then we can't do anything . Just go with flow .

Muk - Yeah right but in future  if sid bhai and didu love each other na then I'm the happiest soul in the earth.

Har - Mukti tum ne nandini ko achanak didu kyu bola I mean u always call her nandini na then why suddenly.

Muk -. You know guys she also love me just like she did to navya but I didn't let her notice that I also love it when she care for me . But when navya told na she is bigger than her and she love her like a baby and also pamper her . Then I understand that feeling not bcoz she is elder than me bcoz she also care for me,  love me .

And about calling her didu u know when we are unpacking the boxes of lunch na navya said today she gone eat by di hand bcoz she is missing that love of pampering from her . Then listening her I immediately said her I'm also gone eat by didu hand . Then I told her I also want didu to pamper me , love me just like she did to u .
Bcoz I also missed love of a mother and a big sister . So that why I called her didu .

Cab , har - hmm

Har - Lo mukti aagaya tumhara ghar .
U want to stay for sometimes or u r coming now with us

Muk - Haa me abhi ayi tumlog bhi chalo na ander.

All went inside mukti took her some stuff and inform her parents that they are going tomorrow morning . Her parents said Take care of ur self and if u need any help then call us . After bid bye her parents all went cabir house they also said the same . Now they went toward harshad house bcoz harshad watch men said that alya is not home now so he immediately went inside and pack some staff and went from their to Their home.

At nandini house

All are sitting at living room talking with each other , teasing , some nok jhok , fighting with each other for something .
Then arya phone ring he went toward room for talking before going he said to abhi that for checking jet and everything is ready or not bcoz we leave at afternoon so just recheck it .

Life After Separation जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें