Chapter - 18

Recap - Nandini entry ...
Fab3 get shocked..
After engagement during couple dance..
Sid and nandini talk about what relation they both share..

-----------------------------------------------------------

IN Mannat Mansion..

All younger come and sit in living room..

Soha - Guys I'm too tired..

Lucky - Me too..

Nandini - let's change..

Naira - Vese aj engagement inn dono ki thi par lag tumhri rhi thi !!

Kartik (rolling his eyes at his wife antic) - Naira sidha sidha bolo na..

Mukti (tell him clearly ) - Bro she means that... Umm look at di and bhai first.

Hearing this all look at them and nandini and sid get confuse and look toward each other..

Nandini (confuse) - What happened to both of you ??

Shanaya (said rolling her eyes at their telling ways) - Guys , why are you all confusing them... I'll tell you nanz.. they want to say that today engagement was our but it was looking like that couple were you guys. Like today was your engagement because you guys are looking like a perfect couple today.

Anika - Bilkul sahi kha shanaya..

Nandini (shaking her head) - Anything you guys will speak... I'm going to change.

All nodded and goes to their respective rooms..

IN Nandini room..

Nandini is changing her dress but her dress zip get stuck..

Nandini - O god ab yeh zip ko bhi abhi atakna tha..Ky kru..Bhabhi

Nandini call naira and said her to come to her room.

In corridor naira come out of her room and start going toward nandini room .

Sid - Dii aap kaha ja rhe ho..

Naira - Woh nandini ke pass..

Sid - but apko shanaya bola rhi h.. aapka phone busy tha toh usne mujh bola apko btane ke liye...

Naira - Thik h..mein uske pass chali jati hu tum baby ko dekho ky cahiye usse

Saying this naira left for shanaya room and sid start going towards nandini room while checking something in his mobile..

Sid without knocking the door enter inside with saying

Sid - Jaan kuch chahiye ky..

Inside the room.

Suddenly door open and nandini though it's naira so she didn't said anything..

But when she hear sid voice her eyes get widen and turn hurrily but her hands are still at her back..

Nandini - Sid what are you doing here.. aur knock karke aana chahiye tha na..

Listening this sid look upward to see nandini looking at him and her hands are at her back..

Sid - Dii ne bola tha ki tumhe kuch chahiye..

Nandini - Nhi vo mujh unki help chaiye thi.. kaha h voh..

Sid - Voh shanu ne unke bola liya toh voh waha chali gyi.. ky help chaiye.

Nandini - My dress zip get stuck... Koi aur free nhi h ky..

Sid nodded and start coming towards her while nandini start moving back..
At the end nandini back hit the wall while sid put his both hand either side of her and come near her ear.