Chapter - 19

Recap - Fab3 come to Q labels..And shocked to see mukti and navya their and fab3 also try to insult them...

--------------------------------------------------------

She didn't complete her sentence bcoz she is rewarded by a tight slap and now she is on floor.
All fab3 turn to see who slaped and they shocked to see nandini here while her eyes get red in anger.
--------------------------------------------
Your answer it correct
chikuniki user27935733 SatendraPal0 MaryXavier236 other answer are also correct ....It's Nandini
---------------------------------------------

Nandini (shout) - ONE MORE WORD ..
I SWEAR I WILL DIG UR GRAVE HERE ITSELF.

Listening her shout fab 3 get scared.
Alya stand with the help of dhruv and turn to nandini with angrily.

Alya - How dare you slap me, you blo...

And again thuddd..
Yes alya again rewarded a slap by our ladyhulk or lady bheem Mukti.

Mukti (yelled at her) - How dare you use such words for my sister .

Manik (warned her) - Mukti don't cross your limit... alya is saying right you also get manipulate by these bhenji bi..

Mukti (cut off him in b/w) - Enough ... How dare you mr malhotra to use such words for my sister's.

Manik - Mukti I'm your brother na then why are you yelling at me.

A voice - No, you are not her brother.. Mr malhotra... she is my sister.

Listening this all turn to see cabir and other members of Dazzler's are standing at the door

Cabir - She is my sister and you have no right to use such words for my sister.

Dhruv - Cabir, why are you taking their side.. we are your friends na.

Harshad - No , you are not his friends anymore.

Manik - And who are you to say that.

Sid (said straight forward ) - Mukti and cabir friend/Bro.

Nandini (rolling her eyes) - Let's start the meeting , I don't have much time for such character less people like you guys.

Alya ( yelled at ger angrily) - How dare you say us character less.And who are you to start this meeting. You are no one okay.

Nandini (said facing her with a blank look ) - I dare to say you guys as a character less people and who I'm then listen to me very carefully I'm one of the Owner of Q labels .

And this is like a heart attack for fab3.
Their jaw touched the ground listening this.