Chapter - 33

Recap - Nandini meet with a deadly accident. Elders and Youngsters broken down listen this news.
Leap of three month .
----------------------------------------------------------

It's been three months since the incident. Fab3 also come to know about whole fiasco. Manik is guilty and also crying for losing nandini.
Alya and dhruv are sad but they are also very happy that she is no more , so that they can try their luck on them....to get into their good books and also get some money from them.

In khanna mansion.

It become silent like no one live there.
Arhana and Vani also come back that days itself. They four also cried like mess.... Dazzler's are like a body without soul. Elders are very depressed but they are showing that they are normal for naira... Who is in her last month of pregnancy. All are pampering her so much and taking care of her so much.

Arya , Veer and kartik increase security around khanna mansion.
Dazzler's boys are trying to find who did this accident ? Who is behind their princess dead ??
Dazzlers girls always stay with naira .
Naira also know about nandini accident but she didn't said anything to anyone.
Naira daily get gift which nandini order for her... Even other also get gift sometime.
Tanu and rishi also stay with them for 2 weeks and then they go back to mumbai.... But they promise naira that they will come back before her delivery.

And sid., He is like a lifeless body.
He just a body without soul. Who is surviving for his family. He is taking breath but his heart is not beating bcoz his hearts belongs to his jaan , his Nanz.
But sometimes his heart beats fast like his jaan is around him... But he didn't find anyone.
He always stay in nandini room. He neither come out from her room nor talk with anyone.... He sometime come out only when naira call him.

In these three months.
No one goes out without bodyguards.
All goes to office to pass their time but there also they feel suffocated.

Maddy , Lucky and soha open there Own orphanage named "Angel Home".
They named it Angle bcoz nandini is an angle in their life , who bring happiness . They trio open it 1 week back ... Most of orphan child they found are living their happily.

Trio spend time their but they found a strange girl coming their daily... And always bring chocolate, cake, sometimes food for children... But whenever they tried to meet her.. she just vanished in air within a min.
They also find a gift when they open Angle home but it send by some unknown person. They are confused who send it.

Kartik , Arya and Veer are also confused.. bcoz their guards tell them that a girl always come there and stand in front of khanna mansion. But she never said anything to them nor did anything , she always come and stand silently there... this confused them more,  But trio boys tell them to be careful around.

In these month Dazzler's didn't jam nor sing any song .... Bcoz music is incomplete without nandini , who started this group.

Shanaya also didn't do any practice of dance.. bcoz she always did practice with nandini.

Today as usual in evening... all elders are sitting together in living room.  While younger are in garden with naira and sid he didn't even come out from his room.

In living room.

Elders are sitting when a servant come and gave them some gift and two envelope.

Naitik - Who give these envelope ??

Servant - Sir , delivery boy come to give these envelope.

Naitik nodded it's written Shanaya name... Naitik said servant to called children's inside , he nodded & left from there.