"W-What?" Hindi mapigilan ang pagka-utal nang makitang sobrang lapit niya sa akin. This girl knows no boundaries. How can she looked at me with those sparkling eyes na parang lagi niya iyong ginagawa sa lahat ng taong makakasalamuha niya. The sudden idea of her bringing other girls to places like this, the idea of her doing this same thing she's doing to me now — to other girls. Makes my whole mood sour for unknown reasons.

God! What the hell is even happening to me?!

"Why aren't you answering me?" Mariin at puno ng seryoso niyang saad.

"B-Because it's the truth." Para akong natuyuan ng lalamunan ng bigkasin ang mga salitang 'yon. Even if I know it for centuries, it's really hard to admit sometimes.

"And?"

"And that's just who I am." Nakita ko ang marahang gulat sa kanyang mukha when I utter those words.

Maybe she's expecting that I'm going to throw off the accusation but I didn't.

Maybe she's waiting for a ]justifications but I really don't have one.

"I was born with a golden-spoon, worked hard for the successful career that I have now and flourishing. I take pride on everything that I have, Emir. It's just who I am and I love the way I'm like this." Dugtong ko. She slowly studied me with her ocean blue eyes before licking her lower lips. Agad ko namang iniiwas ang tingin nang makita ang ginawa niya.

"You're just slowly turning down every assumptions I have on you. Wow, Selena Aileen I never thought you've be this mature."

"And what do you think of me? Emir!" Hindi ko napigilan ang mapasigaw dahil sa biglaan niyang pag-alis sa harapan ko nang marinig ang tanong ko.

"That's for me to keep."

"What do you mean?! Hey!"

The whole ride back and dinner ay hindi niya talaga sinabi sa akin kung ano ang iniisip niya patungkol sa akin. She kept redirecting the conversation over and over again. I was grumpy all night long dahil doon na tinawanan niya lang naman.

I agreed to stay overnight dahil sayang naman ang room na binayaran niya na kaninang umaga. She also had some drinks over dinner so hindi ko na ipipilit pa ang umuwi, madilim na rin ang daan kaya hindi na ako nag-reklamo pa. Besides, Ivah messaged me that all my scheds tomorrow will start after lunch so I don't need to hurry back home.

"You can use the other bedroom. I'll just be here on the sala working. Just tell me if you need anything so we can ask the room service." Saad niya habang inaabot sa akin ang isang bag na may lamang mga gamit ko. Marahan naman akong tumango sa kanya.

"I'll go ahead and change and sleep. Be sure to be up tomorrow if you're working late. I need to be home before lunch." Pag mamando ko sa kanya habang naglalakad papuntang comfort room. Agad naman siyang natawa ng ma-realize na inuutus-utusan ko na siya.

"Duly noted boss!" Pabiro niyang sigaw haggang makapasok na ako ng CR. I slightly bit my lower lips to suppress a small smile forming.

I couldn't deny the fact that it was a day well spent. I didn't expect it to be this decent actually. I was scared at first and very hesitant about her.

When I first met her, she was really such an eyesore. Her aura alone intimidate the hell out of me. Those piercing ocean blue eyes, perfect facial features, and a stubborn expression with a sly smirk that is always plastered on her face. Halatang alam niyang magaling siya sa bagay na kanyang ginagawa — highly similar on how she takes pride on the thing that she's best at. No hesitation, just pure belief on herself.

Then our second encounter was how she pried on my private life. I was really shock back then and have no time to process what happened. I'm guessing it's a normal thing back in States to confront someone without hesitation. Ramdam ko rin na she's really trying to see me as the person I am. I don't know what other people have told her about me in detail, but I guess it took a toll on how she perceived me at first - which explain how she acted on our first encounters.