Sidharth is hurt....
He is feeling like somewhere is have failed to bond with his little sister....
Who fears to share things with him...
His anger have created an unseen wall between him and his little sister....

While thinking this he goes to Nitya's room...
Which is open but still before going to her room he knocks on the door...
After so long he had come to her room...
he never goes to anywhere except his room and when ever it is nessasary he goes to mom's room...
It's not about rooms also...
It's about asking the person about their whereabouts the person who is important in your life... 
But in fullfilling the necessity of them he himself have gone so far from them...

His thoughts broke when he hear a come in...
He enters in the room...
When his eyes land on her who is standing infront of her wardrobe....
Making faces...
He smile looking at her...
She have this habbit from childhood she always makes faces while taking out colths...

As she turn to saw who have knocked she gets a little shocked seeing her bhai at the door....
She is not expecting this at all heck she didn't even remember when he had come last time in her room....
N- bhai aap....
Sidharth goes at sat on her bed....
Their is a picture of his and her from their childhood where he is holding her in his arms...
Nitya come near the bed while he gesture her to sit beside him...
She obey what he said...
Sh- tujhe yaad hai jab tu pahli bar school gayi thi ghar laut kar sabse pahle tune mujha school main  kaya huwa sab bataya aor maine kaha tha ki hamesha jo bhi hoga sabse pahle tu mujhe batayegi kayuki main hamesha tera pass rahunga.... yaad hai....
His voice is soft while she is just shocked with his sudden act...
N- kaya huwa bhai sab thik hai....
She asked been concern...
Sh- tune mujha kayu nahi bataya that you and rajveed loves each other... mujha ye janne ka haq nahi hai kaya mera behan ki life main kaya chal raha hai....
His question shocked her....
A sudden fear gripped her heart....
Sidharth looked at her and said...
Sh- tu mari choti behan hai niti... tare har ek choti si bhi kushi mare liya iss duniya main bahut matter karti hai aor raj bahut acha ladka hai mujse ek bar batati to.... aaj bhi agar mujhe idea nahi lagta to tu ye baat batati hi nahi.....
His voice is showing hurt....
He is hurt... hurt from himself... not able to give his sister the support he should give...
Nitya just look at her brother...
After her father he is the one who always fulfill her every necessity her dreams...
She was so small when she lost their father she didn't even remember him clearly for her he is the father figure of her life....
N- bhai... aisi baat nahi thi aapka gussa mujhe apse kuch share karne se rokta tha hamesha agar aap gusse main ye rishtay se inkar kar deta main veer se bahut payer karti hu main aap dono main se kisi ek ko nahi chose kar pati... maine to papa ka payer kaya hota hai thik se jana hi nahi aap hi kare liya sab kuch tha aor hamesha rahonge.... you are the best brother one can have....
She said while hugging him....
He also smile at her....
She is his baby sister and will always be his baby sister....
When nitya said with a low voice....
N- bas thoda gussa kam kiya karo....
While sidharth just laughts at his silly but cute sister....

Shehnaaz is in sidharth's cabin....

They both were having their lunch....
whilw she is so happy as finally today they were going to talk about nitya and rajveer's relation....
Shehnaaz is making plans to what type of dress she will wear in every function of the wedding....
After all this is her besty and her brothers weddin....
She have to do double celebration....
While sidharth is just looking at her happy self...
She is his happy heaven....
His home...
After having food she was about to get up when he pull her while she just land on his lap...
She look at him with confusion....
While he snuggle in her neck...
S- kaya huwa hai aapko....
She asked while cherishing his hair...
Sh- tum janti bhi ho maine tumhe kitna miss kiya hai itne din....
With those flashes he just bite her neck while she moan his name...
Sh- kabhi aisa mujse dir mat rahna misty....
Said while soothing the area where he just bite giving kisses...
Sh-i can't be able to handle myself mujse nahi raha jata aise tumhare bagair... kabhi dur mat jana mujse chahe jitna bhi gussa ho jao plzzz kayuki main soch bhi nahi sakta tumhare bagair rahna....
He said taking out his head from her neck while looking deep into his eyes....
She just give him a smile and said....
S- kabhi nahi.... zindagi bhar ka rishta hai mera aapse chahe zindagi rahe ya nah rahe ye rista hamesha rahega....
Saying she just hug him tightly....

She loved him so much that she can spend her whole life loving him.... and only him...

I Have witten this on shehnaaz

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I Have witten this on shehnaaz...
Plzz tell me how is it...

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
ANIKA....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें