Chapter 19: The Curse

Well, what happened at the party was a complete win! Not a disaster, I guess on my case, but an achievement. But, of course, every achievement has its own consequences. My friends wanted to know what happened at the party, and why did Adrian Pucey look like he just got knocked out. The four of us gathered in the fireplace which, luckily, there were no people around to eavesdrop. But, even if there was, we couldn't careless. Oh, it is only the four of us since Draco is nowhere to be found. I sat on the middle couch whilst the three of them looked at me with such peculiar faces. Mattheo was sitting on the armchair from my right which was not far from where I was, Blaise was also sitting on the armchair from my left, and as expected, Victoria sat right next to me with her fuzzy blanket wrapped around her. Since it was a chilly night, it wasn't a bad idea to have a mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows whilst snuggling in my comfy-thick sweater and some warmers.

We had to discuss three things:
1. The Party
2. The Eleanor Parkinson Issue

Thus, in the midst of us talking. I blanked out, completely. Which Blaise seemed to have noticed, and eventually snapped me out of my day dream.

"Earth to [F/n]," He called out whilst snapping his fingers in front of my face.

I snapped out of it and looked at him, "Sorry, deep thoughts.. What was it?" I asked.

"Are you planning on telling us what happened at the goddamn party?" He said sternly.

"Oh yeah, about that.. Can't we just let it go? I mean, it happened and it's done, and there's nothing you guys can do about it. So.."

"So?" Mattheo asked with his brow lifted.

"So, what's the point of explaining it to you? Better if we just forget it and let go of the past, hm?" I responded.

"We just wanna know what happened, don't be such a pain in the head, [F/n]." Mattheo said muttered.

"Shut the fuck up, curly-ass freak" I exclaimed.

He scoffed and turned away.

"Where's Draco anyways?" I asked them.

"Nowhere to be found." Mattheo responded.

I scoffed. "Alright, then I'm just gonna have to tell you three. What happened was, when you guys were gone and you were nowhere to be found at all! I was dancing on the dance floor all alone when I decided to go back to our table to take a rest, my foot was aching and my head was throbbing from all the wine I had. I admit that I was sort of drunk at that time, well, perhaps tipsy is all. Yeah, then, Adrian, Astoria, and Amber decided to approach me. I could see they were planning something from those smug grins plastered on their face, I wanted to rip it off so fucking bad but I knew they'd throw me off to Azkaban for it."

"Might not be a bad idea, get away from all your psychotic thoughts for awhile." Blaise said with a grin.

"Yeah, whatever. And they uh... I can't remember everything so I'll just take a shortcut to what I currently remember. Well, they told me we were gonna play a game of Truth and Dare."

"Did you?" Victoria asked.

"Of course I did! I love games."

"Games with knocking people out, you mean?" Mattheo muttered.

"Yeah, specifically." I agreed. "Anyway, so we played Truth and Dare and the first spin landed on Adrian. Which meant that their plan was gonna backfire, cause it was an advantage for me."

"Let me guess.. You dared him to do something way off a normal person's limits?" Mattheo spoke.

"Sort of. He's not really considered as a normal person, since he's a fucking maniac is all."