Chapter 2: Blaise!

I woke up, suffering in the feeling of constant headaches, body pain, cramps, and sore throat. I have been feeling more and more worser the past few days since I got the mark. I have to endure this no matter what.

I'm not a weak bitch after all.

I completely wrapped myself under the duvet, having to force myself to sleep. I took painkillers earlier, it helped with the soreness, which is good. I hoped that I could stay on bed all day, without having to worry about anything. But, no matter how badly I wanted to go back to sleep, it didn't want me to.

I uncovered myself from the duvet, staring upon the ceiling. I exhaled sharply, brushing my hair with my fingers. I know i'd feel worse when i'll stay in bed, so, I shot back up on my feet and wore my slippers. I took my hoodie, and wore it afterwards, covering the tank top i'm wearing.

I went out of the room, walked my way downstairs and onto the field. A place to cope up with my feelings and thoughts. I immediately felt better the moment I felt the wind encompass within me, traveling through my hair. I tied it up into a high ponytail, grabbing a bow and a few arrows.

Yes, archery is an [F/n] thing.

You couldn't deny the fact that you loved archery so much, and thankful that your parents were considerate enough to hire a private and professional archer for you. I positioned myself, outstretching my arms. Main objective was to hit the target right at the middle.

I never miss a target.

Even with the amount of stress and pain you're going through, the arrow still managed to hit the middle row of the target immaculately. You grinned, lowering the bow and went over to the rack and got another arrow. Again, you positioned yourself, outstretching both your arms.

As attempting to focus to the objective, you happen to hear footsteps behind you. Even with the incapability to see who it was, you knew who it was.

Still, remaining being in your current position - you uttered, still focusing your eyes on the target as you try to get a nicer range. "What brings you here?"

He spoke, hearing the faint laugh within his voice. "Am I not allowed to be in my own house, [F/n]?" Draco said, "Be glad mum was kind enough to give you your own practicing area, hm?"

I scoffed, "Dear ..dear cousin! I am forever thankful for that! You know archery has been my thing ever since." I said, trying to focus on the target while engaging a conversation with Draco.

"Well, an [F/n] thing, I suppose?"

"Yes, an [F/n] thing." I laughed, lowering my bow and turned to him. For he was the cause of my distraction and my inability to focus on my target.

He furrowed his brows in a confused manner. "What?-"

"You're distracting me."

He lifted his brow, "Distracting you? How come?"

"By coming here and talking to me, Malfoy!" I said, looking away and attempting to focus on my main goal. Outstretching both my arms again and positioning myself.

He scoffed, whispering to himself. "Or you just don't know how to shoot-"

Although, he said it in a whispering manner, I still heard it. I scoffed, feeling the rage within me on his audacity to say that I didn't know how to shoot a bow? .. Ridiculous! I quickly released my grip, as the arrow perfectly hit the middle row of the target. I grinned in such triumph and confidence.