Chapter 23: Rich Potter

The moment I woke up, I was covered under the duvet and snuggled in Draco's bed comfortably. I remembered when I was half-asleep I was shivering from the cold and my nose was stuffed, someone came into the rescue and pulled me into the covers. Nevertheless, Victoria was still asleep and the boys were at the table. Specifically Mattheo, Blaise, Draco, and Theodore. I assumed the game already ended since Potter and Longbottom were no longer here. It was already evening, me and Victoria probably missed the feast. I lifted myself up from the bed, I tried finding a ponytail in one of the drawers beside the bed. Luckily there was! My missing ponytail was in Draco's room after all. I quickly tied my hair up and approached the boys.

"Had a nice sleep?" Draco asked whilst him and Theodore played chess, Mattheo and Blaise only sat and watched them play.

"Yeah, you've got a comfy bed." I responded, crossing my arms.

"You better not get your germs on it." He teased with a smirk.

"In your dreams!" I exclaimed.

"Checkmate." Draco called out, seeing that Theodore's king was on check. Meaning he doesn't have any legal moves to escape being checkmated!

Theodore's eyes widened. "Impossible! It was like a blink of an eye, and now checkmate?!" He exclaimed.

"What can I say? I'm the smartest guy on the planet." Draco grinned slyly.

"This is the first time Draco's ever won Chess against Theodore." Blaise added with a grin.

"He deserves an award for his improvement, honestly." Matt spoke.

"He sure does." Blaise replied.

"If you can beat me then you can beat Potter now. Well done, Malfoy!" Theodore exclaimed, sarcastically clapping.

Now, I have remembered.

"Oh! Who won earlier?" I asked them.

"Me baby!" Blaise exclaimed proudly. Extending his arms widely with that wide smile upon his face.

I was shocked, surprised.

"Yeah, that douchebag won 6000 pounds. When converted to Galleons that's like uh.."

I stared at him blankly, lifting a brow. How stupid! "1204 Galleons, 13 Sickles, and 26 Knuts. How hard is it to do the math?" I spoke.

"Whatever, I was about say that. But, sure, you can have your moment Sister."

"Uh-huh.. thanks."

"Anyway. 3,500 Pounds from us and 2,500 Pounds from Potter and the other dude." Mattheo responded.

"What a surprise. Did y'all pay Blaise right after then?"

"We both did." Matt gestured towards himself and Draco. "Potter said he'll pay him after the feast. It's been an hour since the feast ended, don't ever trust that guy I'm telling you. He might be packing his things right now and preparing to runaway-"

A sudden knock on the door was heard, everyone looked at door (exceptVictoria cause she's asleep). We were curious who it was, and the five of us were staring at one another deciding who should open the door. But then, all of them locked their eyes on me. I sighed sharply and rolled my eyes, I opened the door and it was Potter!

"Oh, hey, come in." I said.

"No it's fine, I'll be quick. I just need Zabini to come here, if that's alright." He said with a faint smile.

I gently nodded my head and called out. "Blaise! You've got a visitor!"

Blaise instantly ran up to the door and saw Potter standing out front, then, Potter reached into his pocket and let out an envelope. A thick ass envelope. He handed it over to Blaise, for which Blaise took it immediately. He opened the envelope, a wad amount of cash worth 2500 Pounds! He lifted his brow a bit and looked at Potter whilst holding the envelope full of cash.