𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Throughout the argument Elijah didn't realise or really remember that Klaus would dagger him

It was only when the dagger was in his heart that he remembered of course by then it wasn't much help.

Hearing Klaus mutter, "Unfortunately brother I am not like you. I made a deal with Marcel. You may hold your peace knowing that I will tolerate the girl."

Before darkness evolped him. His veins lighting up in agony. His mind spinning in an endless loop then nothing.

-

Gasping with a jolt away he saw a startled Davina look across from him with wide eyes.

"I didn't know you could do that.." She trailed lightly scared.

"Well I also didn't think my brother would sell me off to Marcel.." Rolling his eyes in a sarcastic manner, this person didn't know Elijah therefore he could be a bit more of himself. "Well then excuse my poor manners I'm a bit dehydrated and fairly pissed off at my brother." Hearing Davina snort at the dehydrated bit.

"I am Elijah Mikaelson, who are you little dove." He hummed.

"Davina." She answered a light blush coating her cheeks.

Elijah smirked slightly at the reaction, "Well Davina no last name-"

"Davina Claire." She answered his unanswered person.

"Well then Davina Claire would you care to tell me why I am here?" May as well gain a bond with Davina whilst he is here if Hayley really was in trouble and needed urgent help that Klaus or Rebekah when she arrives can't provide he was Cade would tell him so he can go and help her.

"I'm not really sure." Davina shrugged. Her heart skipped a beat.

"You know there is this miraculous vampire trait that allows us to hear your heart beat hence I know when people are lying." He teased he wouldn't push her to tell him what was up with the Marcel business if she didn't want to, also he did actually know.

"It's called being nosy." Davina sarcastically said smiling, "Look it up?" She teased.

Laughing he stated, "I believe we will become good friends Davina Claire."

Davina bit her bottom lip in thought. Fuck, yet again key information slipped his mind, like the Harvest. "We don't have to be. It was just a thought." He rushed out feeling quite guilty.

"It's fine.. I'm just not doing friends at the moment."She trailed her shoulders tense for a battle that would not come.

"May I ask why?" He asked before seeing her raise a brow he rolled his eyes and stated, "And that is the definition of nosy." Making a small smile go on Davina's face.

Taking a deep breath Davina thought she could trust him, so she did.

"We were apart of something called a harvest me and these other three girls. One of them was Monique, my best friend." A stray tear left her eye before she wipped it away continuing her story, "The witches had lied to us whilst we thought we were going to sleep to bring power back to the ancestors, they slaughtered us. I was supposed to die." Her voice wavered slightly a crack in it before Elijah interrupted.