𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 you die you're not typically greeted by Cade who's having a meltdown because they put your soul in the wrong body

But let me tell you it was quite the sight.

And when you get Elijah Mikaelson's memories you get a whole lot of daddy and mummy issues along with being protective of your remaining family so finding out you now have to deal with New Orleans drama isn't that great.

But in the end he hoped it would be oh so worth it.

Waking up as a fictional character can do a lot for a person.

It could make them think over their life choices and well change things and you can do that but you could also buy compel yourself anything you want.

And with that thought in mind Elijah made his way into the car dealership fully prepared to leave with a car they could only ever dream of having.

Signing the paperwork Elijah straightened his suit before looking at his Bentley outside with a grin.

Standing up when he heard his phone ring he answered seeing the contact as 'Amelia'

"Hello Amelia." He answered politly through the phone.

"We've known each over for 800 years you should know by now that I hate that name." She complained.

"Then you must understand why I use it." A shit-eating grin on his face.

"Look. I really hate you right now besides your brother now has drama in New Orleans."

Rolling his eyes in annoyance by gaining Elijah's memories of a thousand years it did make him sympathise for Niklaus somewhat but he also realised that he is a dick and... Yeah just a dick. I mean why does he need to have a little hissy fit and throw daggers out left right and centre.

Shaking his head if he had this rant it would never end, "What's he done now?" Already knowing what was happening but knew at this point he wasn't supposed to know.

"Nothing..." Before muttering, "Surprisingly." Going back into her normal voice making Elijah silently laugh no wonder they had been friends for so long. "Witches want him for a business partner more so they apparently have leverage over him of what I don't know.. I'll leave that for you to find out."

Placing the phone on his chest as the owner of the car dealership passed him his keys nodding in gratitude he felt bad leaving without paying so he quickly did so before going out into the front and getting in the car ready to drive to New Orleans.

"So any names?" He asked.

"Yep, Jane-Anne Deveraux."

"Thank you." He said before hanging up the phone and driving away to New Orleans to go pay his brothers adoptive son a visit.

-

Again along with what I said in my hp au Ginny SI this book will probably not recieve many updates due to the fact of school and this is not my main account and I do lose motivation easily.

In any case enjoy what I have currently written and wait patiently I do have a life outside of this and I feel many people forget that sometimes either way enjoy reading :) 

Edit- Forgot to mention they will be 1500 words or over every update 

The car