Am I dead?

Lloyd's PoV

I woke up and damn my head hurts like hell. I got to my feed and looked around. "Where am I? Am I dead?" I said more to myself as I looked around and saw nothing but only a wide grass field with some yellow petals flying around.
I walked for some time and saw something a bit more northern from me. I walked towards it and saw that it was a dragon. I carefully got closer trying not to scare this magnificent creature. It looked at me with concern when I reached it it roared loudly. I slowly and carefully reached out with my hand trying to pet the dragon. It was a red dragon a male one I suppose after hearing that roar from before. I started to pet him and smiled, but than a person came from behind scaring me when they spoke. "Hello Lloyd" The mysterious voice said. I turned around really fast and looked at them. When I finally realized who it was i gasped in shock 'The- The first spinjitzu master!? What- how? How is it possible!?' I thought and looked at him confused and shocked.
"I suppose you are a bit confused. Am I right my dear grandson?" I just nodded slowly. "Where am I?" I asked him. "Let's say you can choose rather to go with me and stay here and die in your world or to go back and live on." The first spinjitzu master said. I thought for a moment 'I deserve a break don't I?' "I will only go with you if you answer me this one question" I said and he nodded. "Is...Is it possible for me to see my father again..? Like the good one?" He smiled at me "Of course it is dear and you might meet old people you know that want to be friends with you" I smiled happily about the thought of seeing my father again. I nodded "I wanna go with you please..." The first spinjitzu master nodded and took me by my hand. We got on the dragons back and flew away somewhere in this realm. I was smiling even though I knew the ninjas were going to miss me I was happy to know my father was here somewhere.

~Meanwhile in Ninjago City~

3rd Person PoV

The ninjas were sad no doubt but they knew Lloyd would be better there were he is now. And they knew that he would want them to live on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was the first chapter.
I am sorry if it is a little short.
But I hope you enjoyed ^^