The people who come and go are basically famous people in the business circle. Although the protagonist tonight is Mr. Liang from Shengshi Pictures, Xu Weiran, a business tycoon who was invited to attend, naturally became the object of many bosses, wealthy wives and young ladies.

However, since Xu Weiran had already announced his marriage information, most of the young ladies could only look at him from a distance and shyly. There is also no lack of bold, approached to strike up a conversation. Xu Weiran just nodded politely, and then left, without looking at the other party at all, arrogant and cold.

Not long after, tonight's protagonist finally appeared. Liang Zhenye was sitting in a wheelchair. At the age of 70, he still looked full of energy. The arrogance of his youth had disappeared, and he had become more and more kind after years of precipitation. His favorite young daughter Liang Zihan pushed him to Xu Weiran.

"Weiran, I'm very happy that you can come." Looking at Xu Weiran, who was cold, noble and talented, Old Lin felt a little regretful. He has always been a daughter, and he loves his little daughter the most. I wanted to match them, and I asked Lin Zihan privately what she meant, and she was willing. But he never thought that a news that Xu Weiran was married made him have to give up this idea.

But I don't know if it's a pretense, after all, no one has seen Xu Weiran's wife with their own eyes.

"Uncle Liang and my father are old friends. I just took over the company ten years ago, and when I was alone, Uncle Liang also took care of me. As a junior, I am very honored to be able to attend your birthday banquet." Xu Weiran bowed his head slightly, with a respectful attitude .

But even with his head bowed slightly, he still felt a scorching gaze. His cold brows were slightly wrinkled, and as soon as he raised his eyes, he met Liang Zihan's obsessed gaze. This was no different from the way Lin Mu usually looked at him. But he just felt a tinge of unhappiness inexplicably.

Liang Lao naturally knew his daughter's careful thoughts, and also read his displeasure from Xu Weiran's expression.

"Weiran, you've been with me over there. I'll introduce some friends to you." Liang Lao smiled and smoothed things out.

"Okay." During the conversation, Xu Weiran returned to his usual indifference.

And Lin Mu called at this time. Xu Weiran took out his mobile phone from the compartment of his suit, glanced at the caller ID, and pondered for a while before cutting off the phone. I remembered something the moment I put my phone in the compartment, I took it out again and turned it off.

"Sorry, the call you dialed has not been answered for the time being, please call again later..."

"Can't get through," Lin Mu muttered as he dialed the phone again.

"Sorry, the phone you dialed has been turned off..." came the mechanical female voice again.

What did this dog man do? Also off! Lin Mu recalled the plot of the novel, but the novel does not list the male protagonist's daily life one by one. Only the more important scenes that can promote the plot will be written. It is estimated that there may be an entertainment... it!

Forget it, forget it. Anyway, I haven't played for a few days, and it's not a bad day. Take a shower first! Then try my new mask hehe!

It was already an hour after Xu Weiran had finished dealing with those who came to meet him.

Xu Weiran stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling glass windows in the corridor far away from the banquet hall. At this time, Lin Muzheng was lying on the bed with no image, playing with his mobile phone!