𝟐.𝟓, 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬

Start from the beginning

The five teenagers glance at one another, then Lydia before they were rushing over. Y/n was quick to sit beside her friend, Stiles on her other side while Scott was on the other side of Lydia. Glaring at them, Erica and Isaac seat themselves just behind them, looking to be determined.

Allison had soon walked in, taking notice of them and then the two werewolves behind them. Eventually, the teacher began speaking and people were soon paired up with one another. Y/n was with Stiles, Scott with Erica, Allison and Lydia together and Isaac was with someone else.

The two focused on the experiment before another switch happened. Staying where she was, someone sat themselves down beside the girl, making her look over and see Isaac was sitting there with a smirk. At the sight, Stiles went to stand up but sat back down when the teacher stopped him.

Continuing to do the experiment, Y/n kept her eyes away from Isaac as she felt him scooch closer to her, smirk evident on his face as he stared at the sight of her face. Stiles continued to stare at them, glaring right at Isaac as he wouldn't hesitate to do anything if he'd try something with Y/n.

The girl doesn't look at the werewolf beside her as she continues to do the experiment in front of her. At the feeling of Isaac's hand trailing to her shoulder as he tried to get her talk to, something seemed to have snapped in the girl.

Next thing Isaac knew, Y/n held a tight grip on his hand, revealing his claws had been out a bit. A slight grunt escaped him at how strong her grip was, wondering why it was stronger than what he could've been.

Head snapping up to look at her face, his eyes widen when he caught a glimpse of her usual e/c eyes being red, almost like Derek's eyes when he was in his werewolf form, but these were more glowing before her eyes turned back to normal when the teacher announced they should be finished the experiment.

Y/n, Scott, Stiles, Allison, Isaac and Erica all look right at Lydia as she grabbed the crystal she had made for the experiment and took a bite out of it before the trio could stop her from doing so. They all continued to watch her, soon seeing she didn't have any reaction to the crystal she just took a bite out of.

* * *

The day continued and Y/n, Stiles and Allison found themselves walking through the halls with Lydia and Jackson. After chemistry class, the trio had spoken with Allison about how Derek was gonna try and kill Lydia when Scott told them he saw the said werewolf outside, showing that he had watched the whole thing with Lydia eating the crystal and getting no reaction to it, confirming his suspicions of her probably being the Kanima he had encountered only a few days ago.

While they were shuffling out of the library before Isaac and Erica would catch them, Scott, at the moment, was going to speak with Derek in hopes of convincing him not to kill Lydia like he planned. Heading down the hall and outside to the parking lot and towards Stiles jeep, Stiles gets into the driver's seat, Y/n in the passenger's while Allison, Lydia and Jackson get in the back before Stiles was driving out of the parking lot.

When they made it to Scott's house, this only confused Lydia more as Y/n led her to the door with Stiles in front of them. After all getting inside, they watched as Stiles locked the door with all the locks, making Lydia raise a brow at his actions when he turned around to face the rest of them.

"Uh, there's been a few break-ins around the neighborhood." Stiles lies.

Nodding in response, it was silent again when Stiles looked to Y/n, seeing she rose a brow at his words. He only shrugged before he caught sight of a chair, grabbing it and putting it against the door handle, which meant the people on the other side wouldn't be able to turn the knob if they tried to. This only made Lydia more confused as she motioned to the chair, silently asking him why she did that.

"And a murder." Stiles adds. "Yeah, it was bad."

Jackson sighs. "Lydia, follow me. I need to talk to you for a minute."

"Seriously? What is going on with everyone?" Lydia whispers to herself, following him.

The ex-couple head upstairs, leaving the other three downstairs. For a few minutes, they were waiting by the door, hoping Scott would be there soon. Y/n was leaning near the window with Stiles beside her just as she catches sight of four figures on the street, staring right at the house.

Grabbing Stiles' hand, she points outside, making him follow her gaze and see Derek, Isaac, Erica and Boyd all standing in a line, feet away from the house. Quickly, Y/n gets Allison's attention as she looks out as well.

The Argent girls digs into her bag, bringing out her crossbow she had showed them earlier before Stiles was reaching to grab his phone, beginning to call Scott. He hands it Allison when she looked at him, as it started ringing.

The girl held the phone to her ear, the other two listening to her tell him that he needed to get to his house fast. As they waited for Scott, the three were peaking out from the curtains and at the four werewolves who continued waiting. Sharing a glance, Y/n and Stiles soon take notice of Allison staring at her phone, tapping the screen.

"What are you doing?" Y/n questions.

Allison sighs. "I think I have to call my dad."

"But if he finds you here... you and Scott..." Stiles reminds, trailing off.

"I know." Allison replies. "But what are we supposed to do? They're not here to scare us. They're here to kill Lydia."

"I got an idea." Stiles informs. "Just shoot one of them."

Y/n raises a brow. "Are you serious?"

"We told Scott we could protect ourselves, so let's do it. Or at least give it a shot, right?" Stiles argues. "They don't think we're gonna fight, so if one of them gets hit, I guarantee they'll take off. So just shoot one of them."

Nodding in response, Allison seemed to agree as she looked out the window, wondering which one. When Stiles said Derek, the girl turned it down, knowing that won't do anything. It was then soon that they took notice that it was only three werewolves and not four.

Allison aims her crossbow at the window, going to shoot just before she is thrown to the floor, causing the other two to spin around just in time to see Isaac standing there. Y/n was next as she was thrown against the wall before Stiles was thrown onto the floor like Allison.

Seeing Isaac's attention on Stiles, the two girls look at one another before Allison was rushing up the stairs with her crossbow. Y/n was quick to try and get Isaac off of Stiles, catching his attention. This only lasted for a few minutes until a familiar face tackled the werewolf before he could go after Y/n.

Stiles rushes to the girl as they watch Scott growl at Isaac before they were fighting. Allison soon walked into the room and then a minute later, the front door opened and Scott threw Erica and Isaac down to the ground in front of Derek and Boyd, the four walking out of the house.

"I think I'm finally getting why you keep refusing me, Scott. You're not an Omega, you're already an Alpha of your own pack." Derek states. "But you know you can't beat me."

"I can hold you off until the cops get here." Scott tells him, the sound of sirens being heard in the distance.

The sound of a hissing suddenly fills their ears, catching their attention as the teenagers on the porch walk down, looking upwards. Stiles grabs Y/n's hand, pulling her close to him as they stared upwards. There, on the roof, was the Kanima. However, the next thing they didn't expect was to see Lydia stomping out of the house and stopping on the porch, glancing between them all.

"It's Jackson."