Chapter 15 Hush now you're safe

As Gregory got to the atrium making sure that none of the animatronics sees him he also made sure to avoid Theodore and Vanessa he didn't trust Vanessa. Theodore he doesn't know how to think of him at the moment as Gregory walked out and noticed no one was there he decided to go to one of the security offices to get a security badge.

"I wonder if there's any security officers here I took a security badge. Maybe I should check over there.

Gregory continue to walk and avoid the security bots. Once Gregory avoided them he quickly saw Monty and Freddy and Chica and Roxy but there was no sign of the daycare attendant Gregory wondered where they were as he quickly hid behind a stroller and overhears the band. Apparently now that the whole band was working together to keep Gregory in the pizzaplex forever as soon as the band left Gregory quickly went to The entrance of the security office.

" finally here good thing I managed to avoid everyone wonder where the daycare attendant I know I saw them in the vents.but I don't know where they are now doesn't matter right now I have to get the security badge in this office."

Once Gregory entered the security office he was surprised to see how big it looked there were multiple computer screens. Not to mention a couple of chairs and it looked like the security cameras were still activated Gregory turned his attention to where the security badge was once pressing the Freddy head nose confetti sound could be heard as the head opened up. Gregory quickly took the security badge and a strange desk he quickly felt tired since he hadn't slept well his whole body was gonna shut down as his eyes struggle to stay opened trying to fight off the temptation of slumber. Then Gregory felt metal and yet comforting warm hands placed on his shoulders as he heard a very familiar voice beckoning him to sleep.

" hush now you're safe now starshine. Relax now sink into the comforting blissful warmth you're finally home now."

And with that Gregory couldn't help but closes his eyes and sleep.