Chapter 8 Starshine

At the daycare entrance Gregory was surprised to hear some bubbly cherry music that seem to be on an endless loop. Freddy contacted Gregory on his Fazwatch and told him to get The security badge in the daycare. Gregory had no idea how to get into the daycare until he saw the slide. He read The sign that was on top of the slide.

" slide into the fun"

So I guess I slide in to the daycare at least that's what Gregory told himself in his head as he went into the slide and came out to the other side into a ball pit. Gregory was fascinated by the ball pit and played in it he never played in a ball pit before he hasn't even been to a daycare before it was fun. While Gregory was having fun in the ball pit he didn't notice that the animatronic for the daycare,the daycare attendant activated upon hearing the sound of Gregory entering the daycare Then Gregory heard a sound.

"Hooo ,hooo,hooo."

Gregory immediately jolted  to the sound and saw something entering the ball pit. Gregory Gaston must've been the daycare attendant Freddy told him everything about the daycare attendant their programming and that they have two and how their appearance changed when the lights are off and on and the names and their personalities. But as Gregory continued walking through the ball pit it was still surprising when the daycare attendant themselves coming out of the ball pit and picking up Gregory.

"Hellooooo! New friend! You're sure  up late! Are we having a slumber party? Where are all your friends? Whoops almost forgot to introduce myself my name is Sundrop I also have a brother his name is Moondrop we share the same body but our appearance change when the lights on and off. When the lights are off Moondrop comes and takes of our body control for naptime. And when the lights are on I take control of our body for playtime."

As The daycare attendant place Gregory down carefully on the soft floor. It was safe to say that they was just like Freddy told him still it was nice that the daycare attendant paid attention to him as they continue to rant on what they could do throughout the night.

"We finger paint, tell stories, drink Fizzy faz until our heads ex-PLODE then it's naptime afterwards. Wait a minute your friend why do you look like that you look pale and you look like you haven't eaten in days. He also got a lot of boo-boos lots of bad boo-boos."

Gregory tighten up on the state that he was in he couldn't take it anymore and told the daycare attendant everything we also told him how his last foster family locks him up in a closet and then if that wasn't worse his last foster family decided to throw him on the streets. His last foster family telling him that he was a brat and that he's better off in the streets where he belongs and that no one would miss him. Gregory started to cry afterwards after explaining that.

" what! Those foster families are naughty very very naughty! How could they do that to a child Poor Starshine he doesn't deserve this.he deserves better don't you agree Moondrop that he deserves better."

"Yes Sundrop  those foster families were very naughty they will be punished if they come here. What about Starfield Poor innocent child he should stay here forever but he'll be safe and cared and loved."

The daycare attendant vision began to flicker purple before going back to normal and glitched temporarily. As Sundrop looked and realized that Gregory was gone Moondrop watched in the backseat of their mind of what just happened and immediately realize that they heard that Freddy was there and they were worried.what if Freddy and the others I try to take Gregory away and take him to the night guards or Report Gregory to the police this will not do at all let's when they had the idea of what to do they went over to the light switch and switched off the lights which caused Sundrop to switch to Moondrop.