Chapter 11 We just wanna protect you

As Gregory went through the pizzaplex he can't shake the sensation that something was watching him. Gregory decided to hide and one of the food court he then heard some voices that sounded very familiar and glitchy at the same time.

" Little guy come on out I won't hurt you I found a solution for you too. You could stay here with me in the pizzaplex no one will hurt you again come on out little guy."

Gregory tensed up he knew that voice belong to Monty.and Monty was also acting strange as Gregory spotted the vent and climbed inside before anyone could see him. Once inside the vents Gregory started to crawled through the vents he suddenly saw Chica who is wandering around Food Court also looking for Gregory.

" cupcake come on out you can stay here pizzaplex forever with me and Monty no one will ever hurt you again come on out we only want what's best for you."

Gregory then continued to go through The vents seeing through The vents Gregory saw some pieces of the pizzaplex it was very beautiful. Gregory only knew living in the an alleyway in a box he never realize how warm the whole pizzaplex was he then turned his attention and saw Roxy.

" Lamb please come out can you can stay here in the pizzaplex with me I am the best after I won't hurt you and I won't let Vanessa capture you and you'll be safe here and loved and well cared for come on out lamb."

Gregory knew that Roxy sounded different her voice was so glitchy before returning to normal quickly move through the vents again in order to avoid Roxy. As Gregory continued to go through the vents he saw another security guard male that had red hair and freckles his eyes were indigo coloured as the second security guard is calling out for Gregory.

" hey there I know you're out here kid listen this is not a safe place for you to be when it's closing time. My name is Theodore I won't hurt you come on out.you're supposed to be here after hours anyways."

Gregory quickly went to the opposite direction to avoid Theodore. Gregory stopped and saw Freddy was looking for him Gregory couldn't understand why but all of them acting like this he didn't wanna hurt any of them if he was being honest with himself he actually enjoyed having those animatronics pay attention to him it felt nice in the way.

" superstar where are you come on out I won't hurt you. You will have a nice home here in the pizzaplex.Vanessa will not get you and neither will your foster families."

Gregory went through the vents again he does not know what is going on but he knew it wasn't good news.As Gregory continue to go through the fence his stomach growled and he decided to go to the kitchen to get something to eat he m hadn't in eaten in four to nine days as he made his way through the kitchen he heard familiar sound the bells through the vents he took one last peek and saw it was the daycare attendant searching for him as well.

" Starshine come on out I'm sorry that Moondrop scared you but he didn't mean it we just wanna keep you safe and love and cared for in here. We won't hurt you come on out please where do you think he is Moondrop it's not safe for him to be out and about after hours."

" I'm not sure Sundrop but we will find Starfield it's only a matter of time when we find him."

Gregory quickly went through the vent and into the kitchen quickly and then quickly opened one of the fridges and brought out a sandwich. Gregory then started to eat the sandwich Very quickly it was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Eating and make Gregory feel much better he then grabbed a milk carton and drink it after he was finished eating he went The vents again and then got out and then to the lobby.