Disgusting.

Then I spent another 3 hour deciding how I should tell my mom. And in the end I came up with nothing.

This just adding more to my problems.

I get up to start getting ready.

Even with everything going on I still got to take care of myself.

I go to the bathroom to take a quick shower followed with skin care and tooth brushing.

After that I put on my outfit. A brown zip up with some blue low top converse.

I look at myself in the mirror. It could be worse. I might be considering a weirdo for wearing long sleeves in 90 degree weather, but it can't be helped.

Summer was great. Shorts, short sleeves, tank tops, skirts, and dresses all the time. No bruises or anything. Since my dad was gone all summer.

Though I spent most of my summer in pajamas. Still the best summer I've had in a while. Plus little Jack is so cute. I wonder how he's doing. I should probably visit him this weekend.

I go downstairs and grab a yogurt and a bread.

I hate walking.

Third day of school. Wish It's was three days of school left. But that means I'd be forced into being an adult.

"Hey cutie." I turn to see who's calling me, looked to be around his late 20s and he was smoking a cigarette leaning on a tree.

Wonder what his story is.

I ignored him and continued walking.

As I was walking away from him he grabs my arm and pulls me back.

What the heck this seems like a common thing to do to me now.

"Do girls these days think their too high and mighty to even talk?" He grabs my face and pulls me in so we could be face to face.

His breathe stinks.

I just stare at him with a blank expression.

I'm not going to let him know I'm literally shitting my pants right now.

"SPEAK YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I feel some of his spit land on my face.

Gross.

"Go fuck yourself." I knee him in the balls and walking away.

"FUCKING BITCH!"

As I'm wiping my face and fixing my hair I hear someone speak.

"Never expected you will do something that tulip, though you've always been kinda mean" It's Aiden.

"It's Saramea." I hate that name.

"Also why are you stalking me. I could call the cops on you."

"You said that last time Tulip."

"Hmm I guess I did say that bug."  Thinks he's the only one that doesn't have those cringy childhood nicknames.

He didn't say anything.

I'm guessing that name got him by surprise..

His mom always calls him that though, why would he be surprised...

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"Stop following me." I slam my locker making everyone around look at us.

"I can't we have every class together." I hate how he makes a point.