SasukexReader (EDITED)

A/N: another one shot from my unpublished book. Most of my readers seem to like Sasuke so here you go, enjoy!♡ Also, this one is in first person lol

••••

I was walking around the park I normally go to, waiting for my two best friends to meet me. I pulled my phone and earbuds from the bag that was thrown over my shoulders, smiling as I connected my earbuds via Bluetooth and played my favorite song. I walked over to the swings and sat my bag down, sitting on the swing. Closing my eyes, I pushed off as I wrapped my hands around the chains, singing along to the song.

"It's happening again, well I don't give a fuck about your friends. I'm right here, here. Well baby take a look around, I'm the only one that hasn't walked out. I'm right here, here."

I suddenly felt the swing stopped and screamed. Someone yanked my earbuds out of one of my ears and I turned quickly, smacking said person across the face.

"Ow! What the fuck (y/n)?!"

I opened my eyes and they went wide as I saw Sasuke holding his face and Naruto snickering. I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Well Sasuke, you should know better than to sneak up on me like that! It's your own fault!"

I snapped back as I replaced my earbuds, turning the volume all the way up as I yanked my bag off the ground and threw it over my shoulder. I watched as Sasuke closed his eyes, eyebrow twitching. I saw him say something but just rolled my eyes and walked off.

"Ugh. Boys are so dumb!"

I closed my eyes and stopped as I felt an arm being thrown over my shoulder. I looked up to see Naruto grinning at me. I paused my music and pulled my earbuds out, turning to grin up at him.

"I'm not dumb am I (y/n)?"

I laughed softly and shook my head, wrapping my arms around Naruto's torso.

"Of course not Naruto. You're too polite to do something so mean and stupid!"

He laughed softly and flashed a toothy grin at me as we stopped walking. He leaned down to my ear to whisper something but got cut off by A certain bitchy emo boy.

"Hey (y/n), Sasuke lo-"

"Naruto if you finish that sentence I'll break you in half."

I turned around, coming face to face with Sasuke as a harsh glare showed up on my face. I snapped back at him before Naruto could even open his mouth.

"Uchiha I swear to God if you don't quit acting like you're on your period I am going to shove a tampon so far up your ass you won't be able to walk for a month!"

I turned, grabbing Naruto's hand before raising my hand to flip Sasuke off as I walked away, dragging Naruto behind me. Once we rounded the corner I stopped and looked up at him. As soon as our eyes locked we both busted out laughing.

"That was so funny! You should've seen the look on his face!"

"Laughing so hard it hurts should be illegal!"

Sasuke rounded the corner and walked between us, grabbing my wrist. He drug me along with him as I screamed out for Naruto to help me. He laughed even harder and told me I was on my own this time and walked towards his house.

"Sasuke let me go!"

"Absolutely not. You're gonna get it for that little comment of yours. Let's go."

He pulled me forward before he came to a stop, causing my face to collide with his back. My eyes went wide as I heard a loud cracking noise. Sasuke turned as I felt something warm run down my lips. His eyes went wide as he muttered colorful profanities under his breath.