Positive

Mpreg   Angst?   Comfort

Summary:

none

By: rachelyeetus on Wattpad

========================================================

*Third person POV*

Tears fell from his eyes as Draco's hand trembled, almost dropping it.

"No no no! T-this can't be h-happening!" Draco mumbled to himself. They were so so careful. This couldn't be happening. He pressed his hands against his still flat stomach. He sniffled. This wasn't how it was going to go. Now his alpha, and the father of his child would abandon him. Harry would leave him. And he would need to take care of this baby all alone.

At that thought, he started crying harder. His father was right. No one would ever love a stupid omega like him. Harry deserved better. He could have any beta he wanted. Yet he chose Draco. A stupid omega.

"Dray? Where are you baby?" He heard his alpha say.

Draco pressed his right hand against his mouth, softening his sobs.

"Dray?" Harry said, sniffing the air. He sniffled the air. He smelled the familiar sweet smell of honey that Draco always released. However it was sad. Miserable even.

"Draco?" He heard a sad whimper. That was it.

"Draco! Come out now. Please" Harry said in his alpha voice, adding the 'please' to sound nicer.

He knew Draco would not be able to resist since he was an omega.

He soon saw Draco walk out of the bath room, eyes red and puffy. He was rubbing his eyes,and seem to be trying to calm. Himself down but failing.

"Are you ok, kitten?" Harry asked. Eyes softening.

Draco shook his head, letting out a soft whimper. Eyes watering. Harry walked forward and pulled Draco to his chest. Hugging him close.

Draco broke. He started sobbing while the alpha scented him, calming him down.

"What happened?" Harry whispered gently to the shorter boy.

"Y-your g-going to h-hate me a-and leave m-me!" Draco sobbed out. Clutching harrys hoodie tightly.

"I won't hate you kitten." Harry cooed, petting the petite omega's head.

"I-i'm pre-pregnant..."

"WHAT?" Harry shouted in shock.

"I was right! Your g-going to hate me!" Draco cried, running to his room and locking the door.

Harry suddenly realised what he said, and ran to Draco's door. Pregnant people were more sensitive.

He knocked on the door. "Dray? Im sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you. I love you, and our new baby. I'm so sorry, please come out so we can talk about this, please?" Harry whispered softly. He didn't get a reply, but when he heard the door unlock, and he suddenly saw a head full of blonde hair and someone hugging him tightly.