A Very Daddy Valentine's - Drarry

Smut   Valentine's day

Writer note:

Happy valentine guys if you have an girlfriend, boyfriend or a loved one I hope you can spend an awesome day with them and if your single (like me) i just hope you have an awesome day with food and fanfictions or maybe a movie or youtube or netflix. But I just hope you guys all have an awesome day. (Btw I was searching for an adorable fluff valentine's fanfic but i couldn't find it but I did find this smut one which i really liked so it became an smut valentinefic)

Summary:

Harry has a special plan for Draco for Valentine's Day.

by orphan_account on oa3

========================================================

Harry's Flat - 9AM

Sunlight filtered through the bed curtains, and Draco sighed happily, stretching his arms and back. The smell of fresh, black coffee wafted from the bedside table, along with a hint of cinnamon. Draco smirked, pulling aside the curtain to reveal a tray full of French toast, black coffee, and a bouquet of red roses, along with a note from Harry. Draco grinned, opening the note first:

Good morning beautiful,

I took the liberty of making you your favorite breakfast and preparing a surprise for you. Your first task after breakfast is a leisurely bath with your vanilla and lavender soaps. The next note is in the bathroom.

Xo

Happy Valentine's Day, babe.

Love,

Daddy.

Draco smiled happily, eating breakfast. Breakfast in bed was a specialty of Harry's whenever he was feeling particularly romantic. He would make it the Muggle way too, which somehow made it all the more special to Draco. Not that he knew the first thing about cooking; he had tried on a number of occasions with very little success.

He could only imagine what all Harry had planned for today, his whole body thrumming with excitement at the prospect.

The bath was still hot like he liked it when Draco finally entered the bathroom a little while later. There was another note, magically affixed to the mirror. Draco pulled it down first and made his way towards the tub, summoning some of his favorite potions and oils for his bath while he read over Harry's second note:

Hi kitten.

It's really a shame I'm not there to join you in the bath, love. I know how much you enjoy a bath with Daddy. It's nice and hot like you like with the addition of some of your favorite toys for you to play with. Enjoy kitten, and don't come.

Xo

Love,

Daddy.

Draco shuddered, placing the note on the counter, and tugged off his bedclothes, dropping them to the floor before he slipped into the hot, bubbly water. Draco sighed, letting the warm, fragrant waters envelop him, thinking of Harry's warm strong arms wrapped around him from behind; Harry's hand caressing across his chest, tweaking his nipples. Draco whimpered at the memory of the bath they had taken several days earlier. Harry had held him close as always.

"What do you think about us having children?" Harry asked, unexpectedly. Draco turned in his arms so they were face to face in the bath.

"Really?" They had only been together for nine months and this was the first conversation either of them had had regarding the possibility of having children.