what ship do you guys want to see? (comment that ship here)

Just a quick question this book will stay mostly harco but i ones made a part with Draco x Neville, so what i am trying to say like there are not many books with characters that are shipped with Draco (and then Draco bottom) so what ship would you like to see different than Harco/ Drarry? (Btw if you want something like pansy x draco i will do genderbend and i can do a ship that doesn't have draco in it for ones to but i will only do that when people ask me because this is a Harco and bottom draco ships oneshot book) but comment the ship you want to see then i will find a good oneshot of that ship and post it!!

Btw it will probably not be the next part but i will make it a part when i feel like it (i always try to have different kind of stories next to each other so you don't have like 5 parts little draco and then 2 parts m pregnant draco, in the oneshot book i try more to have a part pregnant draco then a part draco x someone then fem draco so that you are not reading 5 of the same kind of stories but different kinds🙂)
I will make another part (not sure and if i do another time) like this with less text so more people will probably say there ship btw you can say more ships but then number you ships because i first will do everybodys first and then people's seconde ships😀

oh and tell me what kind of oneshot you still want to see (as example cutedraco, littledraco, femdraco, smut, fluff, idk whatever you guys want) (comment that here)

Btw thx for all the votes i never expected for my book to get so much reads i really appreciate it, you guys, girls and non binary people are all amazing!

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!!!