chapter two

i opened my brown eyes,to reveal that the sun was shining brightly in the sky

to reveal that the sun was shining brightly in the sky.

it was just like it was even clearer than it had been yesterday, if that was even possible.

i covered my eyes with my right hand, because the sunlight was making it too hard to fully open them.

turning to the other side, i picked the alarm clock lying on the bedside table, almost making everything resting at it fall down, but when i felt the little clock on my hand, i checked the time.

09:11.

and also called time to wake up.

i got out of bed, throwing myself to do so because i all i wanted to do was sleeping for the rest of the morning, and i moved my little toes in the wood floor, feeling its cold against them.

i was wearing short pants, that were light pink, and were made of a soft fabric and on top of that, a little t-shirt with flowers i only used to sleep, or to read sometimes.

i wasn't wearing that downstairs.

all of my clothes were inside the suitcases, that were resting in the same place elio had left them yesterday.

elio.

a lot of fuzzy memories flashed inside of my head, making me doubt if they had been real, or they just had been created by my mind on that summer night.

i opened my suitcases, quickly searching for an outfit i could wear, that was both comfortable and that didn't look like i had been stole from my grandma's wardrobe.

i threw a pair of jeans and tops to my side, rummaging through all of my clothes of a billion colors, and then, at the end of my suitcase i found it.

a soft light yellow dress, ruched at the front, and with a little flare in the skirt.

 i rushed to the bathroom, so no one could see me in my night clothes.

a little paranoid, i know, but better to be cautious than just forget about the other people that were living in the house.

i got into the bathroom, and i released that it was my first time there.

it was big, and had a lot of space to walk through.

i brushed my hair with my hands, untangling my loose curls, and tried to do a little bun by grabbing some shorter hair and bringing it back, and i put a little hairclip so it could stay there for some hours.