𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

Start from the beginning

"Here are the weapons," I announced ready to leave. This was by far the worst job I had to take this week and besides these men were eyeing me as if they had never seen a woman before.

"We see each other again... Hephaestus." I suddenly heard a man announce.

Turning around slowly I was a devilish smirk plastered on his handsome face stepping forward only to be hit by the tip of my gun against his temple.

"Have I seen you before?" I asked tapping my finger on the side of my chin while the gun on his skull never moved a bit.

"The last time I saw you, you didn't leave this much distance between us." He smiled showing off his white polished teeth with a silver crystal set on his Canine tooth. 

"Well last time I fucked you and now I am here doing business with you." I retorted setting my index finger on the trigger tapping it a few times slowly indicating I was going to shoot only to see his eyes widen and panic spread all over his face.

Shouldn't have spoken to me like that.

Waving my hand goodbye I grinned pulling the trigger seeing his body fall to my feet with a tuff. Well, now I am in trouble. Great shouldn't have provoked me.

Rolling my eyes, I looked up only to be met with five big men towering over me with a deadly glare. Smirking I patted one of the man's chests who was blocking my way.

"I would advice you to get out of my fucking way before I shoot you with my own weapon that you have in your back pocket or wait." I laughed holding up both of the guns seeing every man following with theirs. "... not"

Oh well fuck, haven't thought through this Dessa.

Just as I was about to shoot one by one, the sound of gunshots from the other room gazed through the room leaving all men confused.

What the hell?

We were under attacked.

Backing away from I hid behind the black soil just as the door busted open and revealed someone I couldn't identify.

I must say though very good timing.

I had worked a lot of jobs in the past couple of years practically for every criminal in  the underground.

I was more of an alone worker.

Maybe it had to do something with my issue of commitment which wasn't only in my professional or better said criminal life but also personal.

I got bored way too easily and risking my life, adrenaline, champagne, and sex was the only thing I lived by.

"Well, hello there gentlemen's. I hope you don't mind but I will be stealing some weapons now."

I knew that voice! Fuck no, it had been years, yet I still knew that bastards voice till this day.

Not thinking properly, I did the riskiest thing and moved away from the dark into the illuminated room and started clapping my hands smirking catching his attention. 

He really had changed minimally. Still the broad shoulders, extremely big figure, strong shaped chest with a thin waist, dark brown almost black hair, a snake tattoo on his neck representing

The Sinners, height and shotting aim still excellent and let's not forget those golden orange eyes the only difference I saw was the small scar on his beginning at the top going through the lip and ending up his chin. They were right to call him the Soter.

"Now, now, now if it isn't Augusto Emilio. How have you been?" I asked smiling while passing by in front of him. His eyes immediately clouded with rage a kind I had never seen before.

Standing up in a go he tried to flip me around to which I ducked, and his eyes widen.

Why?

Because no one was able to predict any move he had done. Perks of being the oldest son of Domenico and nephew of Pierre Emilio he would say. Two of the strongest fighters and ex-marines in the underground.

"Who the fuck do I have to deal with now?" he asked bored to which I just fisted my hand ready to knock his teeth out. The tiniest glint of confusion yet distant recognition was yet found behind the uninterested expression.

"Oh, I think you know who I am, the real question is why are you refusing to believe that the person is standing right in front of you." Instantly his jolly persona changed, and his eyes were vivid with anger causing me to break out a smile.

"Shut up and get the fuck out of my way." he hissed stepping forward and nudging my shoulder.

"Well Emilio, you really shouldn't have done that, and you also shouldn't have tried to steal my precious weapons either." I winked before shooting past his lower leg causing him to stumble back a few steps.

Just a slight show of what I would do the next time he disrespected me... again.

"We wouldn't want to hurt you, now would we? Besides I thought I would shoot you right below the part you like to use every night with you woman. Although," taking a long pause I stepped beside him seeing him struggle to stand straight.

"I am sure they mean nothing to you sweetheart," I winked.

"Come on you know you know these nights mean nothing to me, sweetheart."

His eyes immediately widened knowing who was standing in front of him. His eyes finally clouded with full realization, the one he had stored back now.

Smirking I took my gun and shot every remaining man in the room making them all hit the ground one by one like dominos.  

"You may be good Augusto, but your biggest mistake was to teach me every single skill you had." I spat letting him alone in the middle of the room walking away from him opening the large metal doors before taking a glance back at him seeing the still shocked expression.

Oh if you only knew Augusto Emilio... your and my story only began...

COMING SOON