47 | drowned blood

It had been a few weeks now since the elderlies had visited us

I was currently sitting outside our balcony wearing a white floral dress with my feet bare and a white cotton sheets draped over my legs. I couldn't have imagined myself ever wearing anything but red or black but here I was with a glass of water in my right hand, looking out into the city.

The sun was only about to rise but I already was awake not wanting to miss it coming out of the clouds.

Feeling two strong arms wrap around my stomach pulling me back into a naked chest I instantly leaned my head back on his pack not needing to turn around to see who it was. The smell of this strong cologne already said all.

As strong and determined I was to leave the past at it's place I had to admit it wasn't for me, I had learned a lot in these years. Bad things needed to happen to people as a reminder that we had survived even the worst a little bad had nothing in us . Besides I wouldn't have ended up here in the hands of my life time human.

Turning around in his arms I leaned my chin now against his peck looking up into my favorite future of his.

"What are you doing up to early Bellissima." I didn't know so myself. Four in the morning was even too early for me and I hardly slept.

"I don't know," I said honestly kissing his chest and leaning my ear against his rip cage hearing his heartbeat.

Thumb, thumb, thumb.

It had slowed down now after a long time. Still, it wasn't in a constant rhythm and the sound was abnormally loud. Something was up with him.

"Why is your heart beating so fast," I asked letting my head still rest there feeling it rush more as my hands went behind his back to pull him much closer which was impossible since he already was pressed up against me.

"I don't known, always happens when you are close." He shot the answer before the next heartbeat came could come along. Smooth Prestante.

"Is mine beating this fast as well," I asked leaning back and tilting my head to the side with a questionable look on my face.

In an instant he picked me up, my legs wrapping around his torse, as held his head against my chest listening carefully.

"Not as fast as mine but close." I had the feeling it was. It rarely happened but when it did my heart made sure it was because of him which now I didn't mind.

By my facial expression, he knew the reason why, causing him to tighten his arms around me and walk out of our hotel room.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked more excited than suspicious.

He just walked in casual steps not looking left or right with a deter-minded facial expression, with me in his arms as if it was the most natural thing to do.