Friends Have Issues

Spartan 113: "Hey guys. I know I said I'd keep a rotating schedule but uh... Yeah Ya boy here is kinda Retarded."

William: "If by that you mean you didn't realize all the research and shit you'd have to do for Fear The Darkness plus Senior Defense and school alongside having a life and a gf, then getting into some drama because fucktards can't figure out it's an accident, then yes. You are retarded."

Spartan 113: "Wonderful. I'm getting smacked talked by my own son who I created despite me dictating the story. Lesson 1: When Spartan Abortion 113 is involved... NOTHING. Will go to plan. Anyways. The song up top is the only thing I could find that symbolizes most of my friendships and what made me come up with this chapter idea. And writer's block sucks ass. Now, INTO THE PLOT."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

William P.O.V.

I woke up from light in my eyes to find Laura sleeping peacefully on my chest. I smiled while getting up to make breakfast.

I did the basics; Putting on deodorant, putting on a shirt instead of a tanktop(trust me. Never cook without body coverage) and deciding what to make. After a bit of thinking I settled on some bacon and eggs along with a side of hash browns. 

As I'm cooking I hear a yawn and look behind me to see Laura is finally waking up for the day the same way as always; stretching her arms above her head. I smile and decide to speak up.

"Morning Meine Ehefrau. How did you sleep?" I ask her while flipping the bacon and hash browns over.

"I slept well Mein Mann... Und it vwas so nice to sleep next to you and actually have a peaceful sleep for once." Laura responded as she stood up to come help by making coffee.

"Yeah... Ain't that the truth." I remark as I start scrambling the eggs to round out our breakfast. Laura turned to me with concern after starting the coffee maker.

"Zhe Nightmares still haunt you as vwell don't zhey?" Laura asked me with concern evident in her voice. I chuckled half hearted.

"When have they not? We've both been dealing with them since we were barely older than 6..... That's when the whole experiment started for us. From then.... Well, we've always just kind of.... Moved on with it. There's no fixing it. Besides. You and I both know the only way we get a peaceful sleep is if we're together. Last night was the first night I haven't had to relive any of those missions in years. And I know it was the same for you." I told her with some longing and sadness evident in my tone and face. I shook my head.

"Anyways, let's just eat breakfast and see if we can't annoy the Five Way next door once we're done." I joke trying to lighten the mood as I finish cooking everything. Thankfully it works.

Once breakfast was finished, we got dressed and stepped into the hall to head to class. As we do, Ichika and all his girlfriends step out of his room. Like a Clown car. We stare at him.

"What? Is there something on my face?" He asks innocently. I just sigh at the man's density sometimes.

"No. But uh.... You sure Chifuyu would be ok with all five of you sleeping together?" I question skeptically as they look at each other then not in unanimous agreement as Cecilia speaks up.

"Well, what she doesn't know won't hurt her nor will she debate if she's ok about it." She decides as shit hits the fan and the woman in question walks around the corner with the face of death itself.

"Oh? And what might I not agree with Ms. Alcott? Would you and the rest of Orimura's girlfriends like to explain that to me?" Chifuyu challenges as I mouth "I'm Sorry" to them before me and Laura disappear around the corner.