Stucky x f!Reader (drabble)

All in there
Pairings | Bucky Barnes x f!reader, Steve Rogers x f!reader, Bucky Barnes x Steve Rogers
Warnings | cum play, smut, kinda fingering, dirty talk
Word count |  487
Summary | the one where you get pregnant
A/n | so this is part of the same universe as my Drabbles bound and Squirming, Perfect, Shine, and Bun in the Oven, but can also be read as a stand alone fic as well😌

All in therePairings | Bucky Barnes x f!reader, Steve Rogers x f!reader, Bucky Barnes x Steve RogersWarnings | cum play, smut, kinda fingering, dirty talkWord count |  487Summary | the one where you get pregnant A/n | so this is part of the same u...

Bucky's cerulean eyes twinkled with awe as he scooped two fingers through the mess of yours, his own and Steve's cum that was dripping from between your folds. He collected some before pushing it back into you, causing your legs to jolt and a raw moan to leave your hips.

Steve huffed a chuckle, "C'mon, Buck. Leave the poor dame alone. We've been at it for ages." Steve lightly reprimanded, peering over at the two of you from where his attention had been previously caught in his book.

Bucky sighed through his nose and kissed your thigh softly.

"I jus' wanna make sure it's all in there." Bucky huffed and Steve snickered.

"I'm sure with the amount we pumped inta her, she'll be swelling with our child pretty quick." You let go of your own chuckle at that, wiggling your hips from where they rested on top of one of the pillows.

The soft light from the lamp that sat on the bedside table emitted a warm glow that highlighted Bucky's impish grin as he scooped over more cum back into you.

"Shit, Buck." You hissed, head dropping into the sheets as he sniggered at you. "It won't fit." You hissed.

Amusement in his eyes, Bucky didn't even look up as he said, "Oh, it'll fit doll."

You exchanged a worried glance to Steve, who only grinned in response. A sigh left your lips.

"Now that's just not fair." Steve said, but amusement still lit up his eyes.

Discarding his book, Steve leant over and pressed a long, languid kiss to your lips.

"Give him a second, sweetheart, and he'll get bored and try to get me hard again," Steve mumbled, before leaning closer to your ear, "because he's a slut who loves it up the ass." He added, a smirk on his lips as he whispered to you.

You both giggled as Bucky's ministrations halted, a furrow pulling at his brows.

"I can hear you, you know." He muttered as he climbed into Steve's lap, leaving you to settle into the pillows.

"We know, sweet cheeks. I just can't get enough of your cute pout you keep makin'." Steve chuckled, nipping at Bucky's lower lip.

Bucky remained stubborn for another moment, before he melted under Steve's gaze and leant in for a sweet kiss.

"Get some sleep, trouble." Steve whispered, "I'll fuck you in the morning." He murmured at last, leaving Bucky squirming in his arms and your own eyes as wide as saucers.