Sharon Carter x reader (drabble)

Be good
Pairings | Sharon Carter x f!reader
Warnings | implied smut, TFATWS spoilers (ep 3)
Word count | 485
Summary | you love to tease Sharon
A/n | so after watching episode three, I couldn't get out how fuckin hit Sharon was in it. Hence I wrote this, although it's been a while since I didn't get a chance to post it before the whole palaver with my Wattpad. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy😉

You sit pretty, champagne flute clutched lightly between nimble fingers as your lips curl into a smirk

"What?" Sharon's giggle is sweet, flirtatious, yet laced with a sort of...deviance that you just know will come back to bite you later. Sharp eyes meet through the floor to ceiling mirror; the gaze heavy and heated.

"Don't act all innocent on me." You cooed, pulling your bottom lip between your teeth as you lean further into the plush cushions of the sofa.

Sharon rolls her eyes with a scoff, hands pulling her hair out from the neckline of her dress as she did so.

"Zip me up?" The blonde asks, a pleading glance chanced in your direction. Your lips twist in fake contemplation, the glass of your flute chiming as it comes into contact with the marble floor; a careful hand placing it down beside the sofa.

"I don't know, I think you looked much better before you out this on." You hum, fingering the neckline of the dress where it peels away from the soft skin of Sharon's back.

You relished in the way her breath hitched, your eyes ablaze with lust as your finger makes its way further down the open zip.

"I think we should take this off," you whispered, lips hot at Sharon's ear as they ghost over her skin. She swallows, thick and nervous as she finds herself giving you a small nod. "Yeah baby? You want me to take this pretty dress off you?"

A whine bubbles in her throat at your words and your face morphs into a red smirk.

"Hm, I know you do. Be patient." You hum, finger finding the end of the zip. Your other hand trails up her thigh, and you barely miss the way Sharon's knees threaten to give out at the light touch.

"Please." It's such a compliment, the way Sharon's voice is already breathy. The fact that you both liked to switch only increased its value; it was incredibly hard to get either of you to utter that word, especially with a voice so feathery already.

"Later. We have guests, remember? Good 'ole bird man and the cyborg, right?" You should've felt evil, with your grin set grin wide, but all that bloomed in your chest was pride as your fingers pinched the cool metal zipper between them, dragging it up the train before you leant down just enough to place a chaste kiss to Sharon's shoulder. "Be good."