May 2/ 3

Are you really alive if you throw your life away? When you just do nothing with it and pretend you don't exist? Are you really alive if you do that? I doubt it honestly.

When I'm inside, I can feel the low tones of the bass buzzing through my body. I look up and see people dancing, and making out. The smell that prevails is weed and sweat. What the hell am I doing. And why don't I run, honestly I don't fucking know.

I walk towards the bar. I really need a drink. People push me and stand on my toes. And I just want to cry. Because what is my life at the moment? Will this feeling be forever? I truly hope not.

"What can I get you princess?" I almost throw up. What did he call me? When I look up I see a big man. His eyes are dark brown, almost black. And his face is tattooed with little figures. If I met this man outside the club I would be scared of him.

"Can I have a vodka?" I try to act normal and forget the pet name he gave me.

"Of cause darling." He says with a wink. I want to yell at him. I want to punch his ugly tattooed face and take all my anger out on him.

***

I think it's almost midnight when I see a girl coming in my direction. She is pretty. Her eyes are big and beautifully green. Her hair is ash blonde and she has full red lips. Someone you would see in a Disney film.

"Dance with me." She takes my hand and walks towards the dance floor. I almost trip when she pulls me through the crowd.

A new song starts playing when we finally reach a free spot.

We fight, we get high holding on to love
We came down 'cause there was nothing holding us
Is it wrong that I still wonder where you are?
Is it wrong that I still don't know my heart?

"This is one of my favorite songs, it's from Niall Horan." The girl whispers. Her soft voice and the feeling of her breathe against my cheek gives me chills.

"I am Chris by the way." She has blushes on her cheeks when she shyly looks away from me.

"Hazel." I say. When she looks me in the eye again I can stop myself from kissing her.

Her warm mouth on mine is all it takes to let me forget the world for a moment. She parts her lips to let me in. When her tongue circles around mine I let out a soft moan. My arm holds a tight grip around her waist.

When her mouth leaves mine Chris smiles. She tells me I am a good kisser and then I feel her soft lips kiss my neck. Her hands have a firm grip on my bum.

She sucks my neck and I groan.

Put a little love on me, yeah
When the lights come up and there's no shadow's dancing
I look around as my heart is collapsing
'Cause you're the only one I need
To put a little love on me

"Come with me," She tells me. ", I am willing to stop listening to my favorite song for you." She jokes. I threw my head back and laugh. Maybe this will be a good night after all.

"There you are. I was looking for you all night." A voice says. Chris turns around. Her eyes wide like she has seen a ghost. It looks like she wants to say something, but her voice is gone.

I see the other girl looking at our hands. And then I understand. Chris cheated on this girl. Quickly I let go of her hand.

"You fucking cheated on me all because we had a fight?" The girl yells. I see tears drop from her eyes. Her chin trembles, she shakes her head and tuns around.

Before she can walk Chris grabs her shoulder.

"Jessica wait, it's not what you think."

"Get off me. I know enough," The girl Chris called Jessica bites her lip. ", we are done." Her lips form a thin line.

"Oh now it's all my fault." Chris snaps.

"I believe you were the one that called me a whore, and a slut. So I thought let's make your words come true." Her jaw set and her eyes focussed on Jessica's.

"You fucking bitch!" Jessica shouts. The next thing is see is Jessica her fist against Chris her jaw.

Chris loses her balance and falls. Her tears and snot mix. It's gross actually.

"Please, I beg you. Don't do this to me." The voice I hear doesn't sound like the voice I heard minutes ago. But Jessica doesn't seem to care and throws another punch.

Crying and screaming, Jessica beats up Chris. I can't take this. I whisper sorry and then I run. All I can hear is the pounding of my heartbeat in my ears. Bonk, bonk, bonk it goes.

///

AN: Okay, so what do you think? Let me know. And thank you guys so much for reading!

I love you!!