38) Found You Lost You

🦋

Her skin was shining bright as the orange sunlight coming through the open windows was kissing her alabaster skin.

Sitting near her bed they were admiring the gorgeousness of her innocent face which was looking more innocent and beautiful as she snored lightly with her mouth slightly open.

All night long they were watching her sleep, even a single pinch of sleep didn't visited their eyes, they were drawn to her so much that they didn't even felt a slight of tiredness.

She was fascinating.

How she closes her hands in a light fist and keep one of them over her belly and the other one on the side of her head.

How she smiles a little in her sleep awaring them about the dream she was dreaming was a soothing one.

With her eyes closed, her long black curled eyelashes were creating a shadow over her freckled cheeks.

The wave of her black curls splattered around her face was making her resemble a painting made by a unknown painter.

She was truly gorgeous and she was theirs.

They smiled at the thought. It felt surreal for a moment.

It was the last day of the year.

Tomorrow will bring a new year with it.

And with new year they will have a new start of their life.

They will try to forget the painful memories of the past and live their life with the woman who was in their destiny.

The woman who has embellished their destiny with her presence. Making them alive and bringing colours to their dull and vacant life.

Finally they were getting what they had desired a long time ago.

"She looks like an angel while sleeping," Rudra whispered caressing her rosy cheeks with the back of his fingers.

"No she looks like an angel all the time,"Vikram's eyes didn't wave from her face as he removed the tendril of a hair from her face.

"An angel who had come to earth only for us," Digvijay's brown orbs were shining with an unknown emotions.

They both glanced at Digvijay,"I am glad you gave the idea of a polyamorous relationship," Rudra said in a small voice, not wanting to disturb Aadya's sleep.

"Initially I used to think there was no woman who could possibly win our heart. The woman who can make all three of us fall hard for her but she came and did in a mere of seconds," Vikram whispered.

He was positive no woman can conquer their heart but she did.

He kissed the back of her hand,"I will keep you inside my heart forever," he promised her.

She stirred a little in her sleep, "Rudra go and make some delicious breakfast for your princess,"Rudra gave a hard look to Digvijay.

It was not like he did not want to make breakfast for her but he yearned to sit there a little more and keep looking at his princess.

"Now don't give me your old shit. A man's place is in the office and woman's in kitchen. A man should not enter the kitchen etc etc.." Rudra send a hard glare at Vikram's way.

Alright, he accepts once upon a time he used to believe in these things and follow them like a religion but Aadya changed everything.

From the moment she had come into his life he starved to impress her in every way possible. One of them was winning her heart through her favorite food.