Who is He?

BeepBeepBeepBeep

A groan escaped my mouth as I sit up to turn off my alarm. I stretch my arms and get out of my bed rubbing my eyes making my way to the washroom.

It's been 2 months since since our wedding. And if you ask how's life?, then I would say it's the same. I don't even feel any difference on my my present life other than I have been living in a big ass rich house. Nothing had changed. Also between me and Taehyung.

It would be funny to say but believe me we have been living like no more than like strangers for the past months. We wake in the morning, go to work, return home, sleep and repeat.This is been our agenda of my life now. He never talks to me.Whenever I start a conversation he usually used to cut it short as soon as possible.He never even try to glance at me. I really don't know if he really knew I exist here. He leaves early in the morning before I even get up and comes late in the middle of the night. Sometimes I don't even see him in a day or two.Is he that busy? Obviously.... He is the CEO of one the richest companies in South Korea. What do you even expect? Why do I even care? This just a forced marriage.Things will be like this only.Nothing going to change. How can it even change??He doesn't even care about me. Then why should I expect??

I rushed to the living room as I was getting late for my work.And Oh yeah I work as a nutritionist in a private hospital.As I arrived to the living room all I could see is mess. Shoes, ties, clothes, papers and stuffs were scattered all the place. This man really should need to stop creating this mess again.... I sighed and started cleaning the mess even though I was running late for my work. I really don't know why I am doing this. He doesn't even care about me then why am I trying to act like an ideal wife??

Time skip
5:56pm

Finally!! I can go home!! Yes I'm going to my home today. I had take my few stuffs from my room so I thought I would drop by and pay a visit to my dear brother. I get out of my cabin making my to the lift. As the lift door opens I was greeted by a widely smiling handsome guy. I smiled back at him as I quickly got in and pressing the button on the lift.

"Seems like someone is in a hurry"He said smiling at me.

"Kind of. I have to drop off at my house to get some my stuffs" I said looking at him to which he nodded mouthed 'O'.

"How's Taehyung? Is he fine? And when are going to introduce me your husband??. He said excitedly but the last part pouting.

" He is busy Hobi" I blurted out rolling my eyes.

Jung Hoseok. He is my colleague.He works here as a well known surgeon.A perfect example of ball of sunshine. That's what he is. Just sight of him can make anyone's day better and brighter. He is so sweet and nice towards me ever since I joined here. Well that's how he is to everyone. But still he became one my trusted people who I can share anything with.

He stiffen as he heard his nickname left my mouth.

"Hey don't call me my nickname in public" He said glancing at some nurses and patients who were glancing at us murmuring something.

"What afraid that they will misunderstood me as your girlfriend? " I said smirking at him.

"Why would I be be afraid? I don't care. It's just that I'm your senior right?! You should speak professionally in front of patients. " He said denying my tease.

"Says the one who have been pouting a while ago for not been able meet my husband" I said while raising my eyebrows.

He let out a hearty laughter as the lift dings.

"Oh it's my floor. Bye see you tomorrow SIR"I said waving at him pressing the word 'sir' to which he chuckled and return waving 'bye'.

Time skip
6:40pm

I knocked at the door waiting outside my home and within seconds the door flung open only for me to get suffocated by my brothers bear hug.

"O-oppa it h-hurts"I said wiggling out of his hold.

" Y/naah.I missed you so much"He said finally while releasing me.He faced me flashing his signature dimple smile.I missed you too oppa.

"It's been only 2 months Oppa" I said while trying to avoid my emotions.

"Basically 2 months means 8weeks, 61days-"

"Yah! Can you stop it or I will sue you and your 148 IQ brain" I said while making a disgusted face.

"Ow!! What was that for? I asked while rubbing my head which was smacked by him.

" For disrespecting your brother. Yah! You're still that naughty girl, I thought after your marriage you must have matured a bit. Do you make troubles to Taehyung too. Where is he? He didn't come with you?"  As soon as I heard his name my body stiffened which got noticed by my brother.

"Y/nah, is everything alright? " He asked dead serious.

"Y-Yeah.Why wouldn't it be. Everything is fine Oppa" I said smiling nervously praying the Almighty to not to get caught by my brother.

"Y/n.I know it must be hard for you in the beginning. But trust me Taehyung is good guy. He will never hurt you. He is a gentleman. He will never leave you like him. " I looked up at him as soon as he mentioned him. I could feel heat rising in my eyes.

"He didn't leave me Oppa" I growled at him straightly looking at his eyes. He sighed and shook his head.

"I...I came to take some of my stuffs. I need to take it. " I said averting my gaze and rushing quickly to my room.

Few minutes later

"Aah!! Where is it?! I think I should ask Oppa" I said rubbing my temples.

"Oppaaa... " I shouted from upstairs.

"What?! " He shouted back.

"Where are all my important documents?! I can't find it anywhere in my room"

"Look in Lena's room. Maybe it's their. Don't worry she went out and the room is not locked. " He shouted.

I sighed and entered Lena's room.
Omg. Not again!!
Why do I have so many messy people in my life.

I let out a frustrated sigh and started cleaning the mess. This girl will never change. Can't she learn to organize her room.How can I blame her? I was the one who made her like this by always helping her to clean her room. Silly me.

When I was changing the bedcover some papers came out of it landing directly on the floor. I bend down and took it.

What's this
Letters?!
Wow I never thought she kept letters from her fanboys from the uni.
Wait.... She never used to.She never kept any gifts or letters from anyone. Obviously because she knew that everyone wants to be with  her because she was the popular girl of the uni.
Then this must be someone special.... Right?!
Wait...
Should I open it.
No.... That's intrusion of privacy
But
I'm her sister right.... I should make sure if she is safe.So it's fine.

I slowly opened it. There were so many letters and some picture. Mostly of Lena's. In beaches, park, cafe  and so many other places.But some pics got my attention.

It was Lena with Taehyung.
Wait... What is he doing here. Lena told me he was just friends known by few months.Then why is he with her in a pic taken a year ago? That too....
They seem so close...
Who is he???
What is he to my sister????