"Huh?" She got shocked listening to his question

"Leave it just wanted to say something to you."

He got down and hold her arms whispering into her ears.

"Finish your food and don't walk so much. You need energy don't wanna see you starving or running. I hope you understood." Saying this he pulled away from her.

"Yes." She said looking down feeling so embarrassed as all students were looking at them shockingly.

"Good girl. Come let's go in my cabin." He patted her cheeks. He was the owner of the college but hired a principal to run the college. Nobody could stop him or say anything to him.

He holds her hand and pulled her with him. She looked back all boys were hooting and girls were burning in jealousy. Her friends were raising eyebrows.

"Ohoo."All boys screamed and Arhaan turned to glare at them. One glare from him was enough to make them look down.

He took her to his cabin and made her sit on his table and took his place on the chair in front of the table. He took out biryani which he ordered from her favorite restaurant. He knows she loves their biryani. He started making her eat with his own hands. She was blushing.
After making her eat. He kissed her forehead. She was about to leave when he pulled her and pinned her to the door kissing her passionately. She was shocked to react. He pulled away and open the door. She ran towards her class. It was his period. He entered the classroom after her do nobody question her about anything. Her friends were asking her and she was embarrassed to react.

"Leave it." He was discussing something important. Chalo ao sir ko satate hain mil ke. She winked at them

"Nahi yaar hitler mind kar aye ga aur phir damagh khaye ga."

"Aiza tu toh chor hi de ma khudi kr leti hu kuch."

Saying this she throw her pen towards him which hit his head as he was standing writing equation on the board. He turned towards them glaring at the class.

"Who did this?" He asked angrily

All students were scared and Zinnia was looking at them pleading with her eyes to not tell him because she aimed at the door but unfortunately it hit him.

Aima pointed towards Zinnia while smirking.

"What the hell miss Zinnia? Don't you have any manners? Is this how you treat your teacher. Shame on you. He screamed and started sweating and trembling." He knows how much she was scared of him still he was treating her like this in front of the whole class. She started weeping.

"I am sorry sir. I didn't mean to. It will not happen I promise. Please don't shout. I am sorry." She started sobbing badly.

"It's ok Zinnia but you should understand how to respect your teachers. This is not how you should behave. I will not bear this again. Now sit and stop crying."

"And this is not how you should behave, sir. You are the one who says rules are rules no matter who it is rules are implemented on everyone then how should you not punish. If anyone of us had done it then I am sure you will not let it go easily just to not let other students do it. I think these tears are enough to make you weak or she's important to you."

"Miss Aima, it's my concern how should I treat my class, not yours. Mind your own business. Everyone in this class is equal and rules should be implemented on everyone I am strong enough to take decisions. But just to make you prove wrong I will punish her no matter how much she is important to me. Zinnia you will stand till the end of class." Saying this he turned to go big stopped hearing her voice.