14 | Koi Tower

They finally went back to their own sect after a talk with Wen Ning. The Lan juniours went back to Cloud Recesses with the seniors. Wen Ning companied Jin Ling in the shadow on his way back to Lotus Pier for protecting him from any danger. They went to Lotus Pier instead of Koi Tower.

"Jiujiu! Shigu! Shishu! I'm back!" Jin Ling exclaimed happily as he met them. Jiang Lixuan immediately hugged her nephew and he accepted it. Jiang Xianzhan and Jiang Cheng only smiled at them.

"Hmm? Jin shizhi, it is very rare for you to return in good spirits. Let me guess, my favourite Lan juniors, Sizhui and Jingyi, finally made it into your friends list?" she ruffled his hair.

"Mn. Jiujiu, Shigu, Shishu, I have a special announcement for you guys," Jin Ling had a smug on his face.

"Oh? It is indeed very rare to see the nephew of mine is in good spirits after returnimg without any of us. Do tell us this special announcement you have as you please," Jiang Cheng looked amusingly at his nephew.

"Alright. Jiujiu, Shigu, Shishu, I am officially gonna nighthunt without you guys from now on. The disciples from Gusu Lan Sect and also the friends of mine, Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi, will be with me on nighthunt the next time from now on," Jin Ling said with his full chest.

"I knew A-Jie made a right decision to let you go with them," Jiang Xianzhan let out a soft chuckle.

"Hmph!" Jin Ling pouted and looked away while crossing his arms. The seniors only chuckled at the scene.

The Twin Jades of Gusu Lan, Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji, together with Wei Wuxian had made it to Koi Tower.

"Sect Su of Moling, please enter."

"Sect Nie of Qinghe, please enter."

"Sect Jiang of Yunmeng, please enter."

The Twin Prides of  Yunmeng Jiang, Jiang Lixuan, Jiang Xianzhan and Jiang Cheng also had made it to Koi Tower. They spotted the Lans and decided to greet them.

"Ah! Zewu Jun, Hanguang Jun, you're here," Jiang Lixuan waved her hand a little bit at Lan Xichen as it could be reconsidered rude if anyone saw her attitude. Lan Xichen widened his smile and nodded as she greeted him. He greeted her back.

"Oh? Zewu Jun, I never though this Mo Qianbei will come with you guys. Did Lianfang Zun allow him?" Jiang Cheng nodded at him as greeting. Wei Wuxian went behind Lan Wangji a little bit.

"Mn. Sect Leader Jiang, Hanguang Jun and him together with the juniors are the one who solved the matters at Yi City. I allowed Er Ge to invite him," Jin Guangyao finally made his appearance. His face showed a little disgusted as it only towards Mo Xuanyu, who was actually Wei Wuxian.

"Eh? Mo Qianbei, I didn't know you will gonna be here. Xiao Shushu, how come I didn't know about this?" Jin Ling also made his appearance behind Jin Guangyao.

"Yo, kid. We meet again," Wei Wuxian waved his hand at him.

"You- I told you I'm not your kid," Jin Ling immediately went to him and punched him lightly on the chest. The seniors, except Lan Wangji, was suprised by this.

"Hmm? Jin shizhi, I never knew you're fonded with Mo Qianbei now?" Jiang Lixuan asked her nephew.

"Hmph! I don't know why I keep seeing his face," Jin Ling stucked out his tongue at Wei Wuxian and went behind Jin Guangyao to hide.

"You-" Wei Wuxian restrained himself before he could do anything. Jiang Lixuan and Jiang Cheng only let out a short laughed while Lan Xichen and Jiang Xianzhan only smiled at the scene. Jin Guangyao only faked his smile as he never though his nephew was fonded with someone who harrased him back then.